Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » WindowBuilder » problem with SWTResourceManager import(eclipse shows a "The import org.eclipse.wb cannot be resolved" error)
problem with SWTResourceManager import [message #900563] Tue, 07 August 2012 14:37 Go to next message
Constantinos Delistavrou is currently offline Constantinos DelistavrouFriend
Hello all,

I'm using WB with latest 32bit Eclipse SDK and latest WB from official repository (http://download.eclipse.org/windowbuilder/WB/integration/4.2).

At editor I get an "The import org.eclipse.wb cannot be resolved".

Any tips?

Thanks in advance,
Constantinos

Re: problem with SWTResourceManager import [message #900579 is a reply to message #900563] Tue, 07 August 2012 15:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Eric Clayberg is currently offline Eric ClaybergFriend
How did you get to that point?

That usually only happens when a class is copied from some other project without all of its dependencies.
Re: problem with SWTResourceManager import [message #900618 is a reply to message #900579] Tue, 07 August 2012 19:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
That's exactly what I did.
I kept only the source code (.java) copied it to another computer.
There I installed Eclipse 4 sdk from scratch, installed WB 4.2 on it.
Then I created a new project with exactly the same properties (SWT project, with SWT App Window as main class) and pasted the previously trasferred code.

I follow this (silly) process to transfer my app from e.g. Linux 32 to Windows 32 or 64 or whatever.

I guess I messed it. Any tips on how to add required dependencies on new project?

Thank you,
Constantinos
Re: problem with SWTResourceManager import [message #900634 is a reply to message #900618] Tue, 07 August 2012 21:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Eric Clayberg is currently offline Eric ClaybergFriend
You need to copy all of the Java code from the original project including the SWTResourceManager class.
Re: problem with SWTResourceManager import [message #900728 is a reply to message #900634] Wed, 08 August 2012 10:25 Go to previous message
Ok, problem solved.

Thank you very much Eric!

Cheers,
Constantinos
Previous Topic:How to prevent negative values in width, height portions of bounds
Next Topic:SWT Visual Editor not showing correctly
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 23:05:44 GMT 2024