Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » EGL Development Tools » Where are the EDT roadmaps?
Where are the EDT roadmaps? [message #899225] Tue, 31 July 2012 07:14 Go to next message
Richard Moulton is currently offline Richard MoultonFriend
I always struggle to find the feature plans for upcoming releases of EDT. I eventually managed to hunt down the 0.8.1 plan (http://wiki.eclipse.org/EDT:0.8.1_Planning) but I can't find a feature plan for future releases, though I'm sure I've seen one before.

Can anyone point me at the correct URL?

Richard
Re: Where are the EDT roadmaps? [message #899318 is a reply to message #899225] Tue, 31 July 2012 13:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Brian Svihovec is currently offline Brian SvihovecFriend
Richard,

As you have probably discovered, the EDT release plans are linked from the main EDT wiki page (wiki.eclipse.org/EDT) under the section "Explore the plan".

We are still in the process of finalizing the .8.2 plan and will post this on the wiki when it is available.

-Brian
Re: Where are the EDT roadmaps? [message #899408 is a reply to message #899318] Tue, 31 July 2012 17:38 Go to previous message
Richard Moulton is currently offline Richard MoultonFriend
Brian,

OK, yes I had found that page though I thought I'd seen a roadmap page that outlined all future releases, expected features and timeline but I must have been thinking of something else.

Thanks
Richard
Previous Topic:Errors in org.eclipse projects after nightly build update
Next Topic:EDT 0.8.1 release is now available!
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 13:57:34 GMT 2024