Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » EMF » [CDO] DBStoreAccessor, SmartPreparedStatementCache
[CDO] DBStoreAccessor, SmartPreparedStatementCache [message #898594] Thu, 26 July 2012 18:26 Go to next message
Per Sterner is currently offline Per SternerFriend
Hello,

I am still searching for our problems Smile

On my server I have after some days 3637 instances from the class 'org.eclipse.emf.cdo.server.internal.db.DBStoreAccessor' and some of these contain/reference alot of data. The mat - MemoryAnalyzer tells me that these instances contain/reference 350MB of data.
There are only 2 CDOSessions open to the CDOServer, one client is in the same VM and the other client is operating remote. The CDOClient on the server is doing alot transactions and queries, but all in one thread.

These classes have same instance count (in the CDOServer VM):
org.eclipse.emf.cdo.server.internal.db.DBStoreAccessor
org.eclipse.emf.cdo.server.internal.db.DBStoreAccessor$ConnectionKeepAliveTask
org.eclipse.emf.cdo.server.internal.db.SmartPreparedStatementCache
(The instances are connected to 'java.util.TimerTask')

The 'SmartPreparedStatementCache' seems to contain the biggest amount of data.

For now I can't reproduce it in a simple testcase Sad

Are about 3600 instance from the class 'DBStoreAccessor' to much?

To search/identify the leak, I have set the h2-cache to a low value and I have disabled the the RevisionManagerCaching for the CDOServer and the CDOClient. Can I do more or should I try something else?

Regards,

Per Sterner
Re: [CDO] DBStoreAccessor, SmartPreparedStatementCache [message #898647 is a reply to message #898594] Fri, 27 July 2012 04:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Eike Stepper is currently offline Eike StepperFriend
Am 26.07.2012 20:26, schrieb Per Sterner:
> Hello,
>
> I am still searching for our problems :)
What exactly are those? Are there any OutOfMemoryErrors being thrown?

> On my server I have after some days 3637 instances from the class
> 'org.eclipse.emf.cdo.server.internal.db.DBStoreAccessor' and some of these contain/reference alot of data. The mat -
> MemoryAnalyzer tells me that these instances contain/reference 350MB of data.
> There are only 2 CDOSessions open to the CDOServer, one client is in the same VM and the other client is operating
> remote. The CDOClient on the server is doing alot transactions and queries, but all in one thread.
>
> These classes have same instance count (in the CDOServer VM):
> org.eclipse.emf.cdo.server.internal.db.DBStoreAccessor
> org.eclipse.emf.cdo.server.internal.db.DBStoreAccessor$ConnectionKeepAliveTask
> org.eclipse.emf.cdo.server.internal.db.SmartPreparedStatementCache
> (The instances are connected to 'java.util.TimerTask')
What do you mean by "connected"? Do you have a screenshot from MAT?

Stefan, do you think we should pool the store accessors less aggressively? What about a limit on the
StoreAccessorPool.accessors queue? Or a periodic cleanup?

Cheers
/Eike

----
http://www.esc-net.de
http://thegordian.blogspot.com
http://twitter.com/eikestepper

Re: [CDO] DBStoreAccessor, SmartPreparedStatementCache [message #898705 is a reply to message #898647] Fri, 27 July 2012 09:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Stefan Winkler is currently offline Stefan WinklerFriend
Hi,

> Stefan, do you think we should pool the store accessors less
> aggressively? What about a limit on the StoreAccessorPool.accessors
> queue? Or a periodic cleanup?

Currently, we assume a rather constant use of concurrent operations
(which are carried out by StoreAccessors). Therefore, the pool in which
StoreAccessors live is not automatically cleaned up. If you have a usage
pattern, where you have peaks of activity and periods of low activity,
you'd have a pool of inactive StoreAccessors which is not cleaned up.

We couls implement a smarter pooling strategy which has a defined
regular amount of elements. If a peek requires more accessors, these are
created and pooled, but if they are inactive for some time, they could
be removed from the pool and freed up until the regular pool level is
reached again.

@Per: If this sounds good, please file a bugzilla for this request.

Cheers,
Stefan

Am 27.07.12 06:18, schrieb Eike Stepper:
> Am 26.07.2012 20:26, schrieb Per Sterner:
>> Hello,
>>
>> I am still searching for our problems :)
> What exactly are those? Are there any OutOfMemoryErrors being thrown?
>
>> On my server I have after some days 3637 instances from the class
>> 'org.eclipse.emf.cdo.server.internal.db.DBStoreAccessor' and some of
>> these contain/reference alot of data. The mat - MemoryAnalyzer tells
>> me that these instances contain/reference 350MB of data.
>> There are only 2 CDOSessions open to the CDOServer, one client is in
>> the same VM and the other client is operating remote. The CDOClient on
>> the server is doing alot transactions and queries, but all in one thread.
>>
>> These classes have same instance count (in the CDOServer VM):
>> org.eclipse.emf.cdo.server.internal.db.DBStoreAccessor
>> org.eclipse.emf.cdo.server.internal.db.DBStoreAccessor$ConnectionKeepAliveTask
>>
>> org.eclipse.emf.cdo.server.internal.db.SmartPreparedStatementCache
>> (The instances are connected to 'java.util.TimerTask')
> What do you mean by "connected"? Do you have a screenshot from MAT?
>
> Stefan, do you think we should pool the store accessors less
> aggressively? What about a limit on the StoreAccessorPool.accessors
> queue? Or a periodic cleanup?
>
> Cheers
> /Eike
>
> ----
> http://www.esc-net.de
> http://thegordian.blogspot.com
> http://twitter.com/eikestepper
>
>
Re: [CDO] DBStoreAccessor, SmartPreparedStatementCache [message #898744 is a reply to message #898705] Fri, 27 July 2012 12:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi,
>> I am still searching for our problems Smile
>What exactly are those? Are there any OutOfMemoryErrors being thrown?

Actually the cpu load goes up (~100%, Garbage collector) and therefore (?) a lot TimeoutException occur on transactions.
(I think 'OutOfMemoryErrors' would come later)

INFO   | jvm 1    | 2012/07/27 08:03:50 | Caused by: org.eclipse.net4j.signal.RemoteException: org.eclipse.net4j.util.om.monitor.MonitorCanceledException: org.eclipse.net4j.util.concurrent.TimeoutRuntimeException: Timeout after 10001 millis
INFO   | jvm 1    | 2012/07/27 08:03:50 |       at org.eclipse.net4j.signal.RequestWithConfirmation.getRemoteException(RequestWithConfirmation.java:141)
INFO   | jvm 1    | 2012/07/27 08:03:50 |       at org.eclipse.net4j.signal.RequestWithConfirmation.setRemoteException(RequestWithConfirmation.java:130)
INFO   | jvm 1    | 2012/07/27 08:03:50 |       at org.eclipse.net4j.signal.SignalProtocol.handleRemoteException(SignalProtocol.java:467)
INFO   | jvm 1    | 2012/07/27 08:03:50 |       at org.eclipse.net4j.signal.RemoteExceptionIndication.indicating(RemoteExceptionIndication.java:66)
INFO   | jvm 1    | 2012/07/27 08:03:50 |       at org.eclipse.net4j.signal.Indication.doExtendedInput(Indication.java:57)
INFO   | jvm 1    | 2012/07/27 08:03:50 |       at 

>> (The instances are connected to 'java.util.TimerTask')
>What do you mean by "connected"? Do you have a screenshot from MAT?

I have attached 3 screenshots.

>Currently, we assume a rather constant use of concurrent operations
>(which are carried out by StoreAccessors). Therefore, the pool in which
>StoreAccessors live is not automatically cleaned up. If you have a usage
>pattern, where you have peaks of activity and periods of low activity,
>you'd have a pool of inactive StoreAccessors which is not cleaned up.
>

We are syncing some data every 10 seconds (yes polling :-/). But only if new data arrives, this is commited in CDO (But there are always some changes).

>We couls implement a smarter pooling strategy which has a defined
>regular amount of elements. If a peek requires more accessors, these are
>created and pooled, but if they are inactive for some time, they could
>be removed from the pool and freed up until the regular pool level is
>reached again.
>

I think a smarter cleanup of the pool would solve our problem (screenshots)?

>@Per: If this sounds good, please file a bugzilla for this request.

Yes, this sounds good, on my way Razz

Regards,
Per

Thanks for this project'
  • Attachment: mat_001.png
    (Size: 129.93KB, Downloaded 141 times)
  • Attachment: mat_002.png
    (Size: 148.14KB, Downloaded 142 times)
  • Attachment: mat_003.png
    (Size: 146.38KB, Downloaded 125 times)
Re: [CDO] DBStoreAccessor, SmartPreparedStatementCache [message #899241 is a reply to message #898594] Tue, 31 July 2012 08:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bug report/enhancement: https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=386289
Re: [CDO] DBStoreAccessor, SmartPreparedStatementCache [message #900530 is a reply to message #898594] Tue, 07 August 2012 12:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hello again,

In our system I modified the cdo server to use the 'org.eclipse.emf.cdo.server.internal.db.NullPreparedStatementCache'.

Then I let it run.

1. At the beginning after a lot queries the Memory looks like this (mat_001_startup.png) (server and one client run in the same VM)

2. After some time (a lot of queries and commits) it looks like this (mat_002.png).
In my logfile there were many exceptions like this:

org.eclipse.net4j.signal.RemoteException: org.eclipse.net4j.util.om.monitor.MonitorCanceledException: org.eclipse.net4j.util.concurrent.TimeoutRuntimeException: Timeout after 11040 millis
 	at org.eclipse.net4j.signal.RequestWithConfirmation.getRemoteException(RequestWithConfirmation.java:141)
 	at org.eclipse.net4j.signal.RequestWithConfirmation.setRemoteException(RequestWithConfirmation.java:130)
 	at org.eclipse.net4j.signal.SignalProtocol.handleRemoteException(SignalProtocol.java:467)
 	at org.eclipse.net4j.signal.RemoteExceptionIndication.indicating(RemoteExceptionIndication.java:66)
 	at org.eclipse.net4j.signal.Indication.doExtendedInput(Indication.java:57)
 	at org.eclipse.net4j.signal.Signal.doInput(Signal.java:328)
 	at org.eclipse.net4j.signal.Indication.execute(Indication.java:51)
 	at org.eclipse.net4j.signal.Signal.runSync(Signal.java:253)
 	at org.eclipse.net4j.signal.Signal.run(Signal.java:149)
 	at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:886)
 	at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:908)
 	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)

org.eclipse.net4j.util.om.monitor.MonitorCanceledException: org.eclipse.net4j.util.concurrent.TimeoutRuntimeException: Timeout after 11040 millis
 	at org.eclipse.net4j.util.om.monitor.Monitor.checkCanceled(Monitor.java:56)
 	at org.eclipse.net4j.util.om.monitor.TimeoutMonitor.checkCanceled(TimeoutMonitor.java:116)
 	at org.eclipse.net4j.util.om.monitor.NestedMonitor.checkCanceled(NestedMonitor.java:55)
 	at org.eclipse.net4j.util.om.monitor.NestedMonitor.checkCanceled(NestedMonitor.java:55)
 	at org.eclipse.net4j.util.om.monitor.AbstractMonitor.hasBegun(AbstractMonitor.java:36)
 	at org.eclipse.net4j.util.om.monitor.AbstractMonitor.checkBegun(AbstractMonitor.java:141)
 	at org.eclipse.net4j.util.om.monitor.AbstractMonitor.fork(AbstractMonitor.java:65)
 	at org.eclipse.net4j.util.om.monitor.ProgressDistributor.run(ProgressDistributor.java:86)
 	at org.eclipse.emf.cdo.server.internal.net4j.protocol.CommitTransactionIndication.indicatingCommit(CommitTransactionIndication.java:262)
 	at org.eclipse.emf.cdo.server.internal.net4j.protocol.CommitTransactionIndication.indicating(CommitTransactionIndication.java:96)
 	at org.eclipse.emf.cdo.server.internal.net4j.protocol.CDOServerIndicationWithMonitoring.indicating(CDOServerIndicationWithMonitoring.java:109)
 	at org.eclipse.net4j.signal.IndicationWithMonitoring.indicating(IndicationWithMonitoring.java:86)
 	at org.eclipse.net4j.signal.IndicationWithResponse.doExtendedInput(IndicationWithResponse.java:92)
 	at org.eclipse.net4j.signal.Signal.doInput(Signal.java:328)
 	at org.eclipse.net4j.signal.IndicationWithResponse.execute(IndicationWithResponse.java:65)
 	at org.eclipse.net4j.signal.IndicationWithMonitoring.execute(IndicationWithMonitoring.java:65)
 	at org.eclipse.net4j.signal.Signal.runSync(Signal.java:253)
 	at org.eclipse.net4j.signal.Signal.run(Signal.java:149)
 	at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:886)
 	at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:908)
 	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)

org.eclipse.net4j.util.concurrent.TimeoutRuntimeException: Timeout after 11040 millis
 	at org.eclipse.net4j.util.om.monitor.TimeoutMonitor.handleTimeout(TimeoutMonitor.java:121)
 	at org.eclipse.net4j.util.om.monitor.TimeoutMonitor$1.handleTimeout(TimeoutMonitor.java:61)
 	at org.eclipse.net4j.util.concurrent.Timeouter$1.run(Timeouter.java:88)
 	at java.util.TimerThread.mainLoop(Timer.java:512)
 	at java.util.TimerThread.run(Timer.java:462)

The h2-DB has grown a bit (1.5GB), perhaps the exceptions are okay. But the instance count of 'org.eclipse.emf.cdo.internal.server.Transaction' is too high? Are they not closed?

I looked in my code, the Transactions on the client side are closed on an exception.

regards,

Per Sterner
Re: [CDO] DBStoreAccessor, SmartPreparedStatementCache [message #900568 is a reply to message #900530] Tue, 07 August 2012 14:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi Per,

This is a follow-up effect of the store accessors being pooled but never released in phases of low load.These
transaction must be inactive but still referenced via StoreAccessorBase.context.

Cheers
/Eike

----

Am 07.08.2012 14:12, schrieb Per Sterner:
> Hello again,
>
> In our system I modified the cdo server to use the 'org.eclipse.emf.cdo.server.internal.db.NullPreparedStatementCache'.
>
> Then I let it run.
>
> 1. At the beginning after a lot queries the Memory looks like this (mat_001_startup.png) (server and one client run in the same VM)
>
> 2. After some time (a lot of queries and commits) it looks like this (mat_002.png).
> In my logfile there were many exceptions like this:
>
>
> org.eclipse.net4j.signal.RemoteException: org.eclipse.net4j.util.om.monitor.MonitorCanceledException: org.eclipse.net4j.util.concurrent.TimeoutRuntimeException: Timeout after 11040 millis
> at org.eclipse.net4j.signal.RequestWithConfirmation.getRemoteException(RequestWithConfirmation.java:141)
> at org.eclipse.net4j.signal.RequestWithConfirmation.setRemoteException(RequestWithConfirmation.java:130)
> at org.eclipse.net4j.signal.SignalProtocol.handleRemoteException(SignalProtocol.java:467)
> at org.eclipse.net4j.signal.RemoteExceptionIndication.indicating(RemoteExceptionIndication.java:66)
> at org.eclipse.net4j.signal.Indication.doExtendedInput(Indication.java:57)
> at org.eclipse.net4j.signal.Signal.doInput(Signal.java:328)
> at org.eclipse.net4j.signal.Indication.execute(Indication.java:51)
> at org.eclipse.net4j.signal.Signal.runSync(Signal.java:253)
> at org.eclipse.net4j.signal.Signal.run(Signal.java:149)
> at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:886)
> at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:908)
> at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)
>
> org.eclipse.net4j.util.om.monitor.MonitorCanceledException: org.eclipse.net4j.util.concurrent.TimeoutRuntimeException: Timeout after 11040 millis
> at org.eclipse.net4j.util.om.monitor.Monitor.checkCanceled(Monitor.java:56)
> at org.eclipse.net4j.util.om.monitor.TimeoutMonitor.checkCanceled(TimeoutMonitor.java:116)
> at org.eclipse.net4j.util.om.monitor.NestedMonitor.checkCanceled(NestedMonitor.java:55)
> at org.eclipse.net4j.util.om.monitor.NestedMonitor.checkCanceled(NestedMonitor.java:55)
> at org.eclipse.net4j.util.om.monitor.AbstractMonitor.hasBegun(AbstractMonitor.java:36)
> at org.eclipse.net4j.util.om.monitor.AbstractMonitor.checkBegun(AbstractMonitor.java:141)
> at org.eclipse.net4j.util.om.monitor.AbstractMonitor.fork(AbstractMonitor.java:65)
> at org.eclipse.net4j.util.om.monitor.ProgressDistributor.run(ProgressDistributor.java:86)
> at org.eclipse.emf.cdo.server.internal.net4j.protocol.CommitTransactionIndication.indicatingCommit(CommitTransactionIndication.java:262)
> at org.eclipse.emf.cdo.server.internal.net4j.protocol.CommitTransactionIndication.indicating(CommitTransactionIndication.java:96)
> at org.eclipse.emf.cdo.server.internal.net4j.protocol.CDOServerIndicationWithMonitoring.indicating(CDOServerIndicationWithMonitoring.java:109)
> at org.eclipse.net4j.signal.IndicationWithMonitoring.indicating(IndicationWithMonitoring.java:86)
> at org.eclipse.net4j.signal.IndicationWithResponse.doExtendedInput(IndicationWithResponse.java:92)
> at org.eclipse.net4j.signal.Signal.doInput(Signal.java:328)
> at org.eclipse.net4j.signal.IndicationWithResponse.execute(IndicationWithResponse.java:65)
> at org.eclipse.net4j.signal.IndicationWithMonitoring.execute(IndicationWithMonitoring.java:65)
> at org.eclipse.net4j.signal.Signal.runSync(Signal.java:253)
> at org.eclipse.net4j.signal.Signal.run(Signal.java:149)
> at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:886)
> at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:908)
> at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)
>
> org.eclipse.net4j.util.concurrent.TimeoutRuntimeException: Timeout after 11040 millis
> at org.eclipse.net4j.util.om.monitor.TimeoutMonitor.handleTimeout(TimeoutMonitor.java:121)
> at org.eclipse.net4j.util.om.monitor.TimeoutMonitor$1.handleTimeout(TimeoutMonitor.java:61)
> at org.eclipse.net4j.util.concurrent.Timeouter$1.run(Timeouter.java:88)
> at java.util.TimerThread.mainLoop(Timer.java:512)
> at java.util.TimerThread.run(Timer.java:462)
>
>
> The h2-DB has grown a bit (1.5GB), perhaps the exceptions are okay. But the instance count of 'org.eclipse.emf.cdo.internal.server.Transaction' is too high? Are they not closed?
>
> I looked in my code, the Transactions on the client side are closed on an exception.
>
> regards,
>
> Per Sterner

Re: [CDO] DBStoreAccessor, SmartPreparedStatementCache [message #901516 is a reply to message #900568] Mon, 13 August 2012 08:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Christian Mohr is currently offline Christian MohrFriend
Hi,

as Eike suggested i tried to look into the DBStoreAccessor, but i have still some questions.

As Per wrote the ConnectionKeepAliveTask is one of the classes not being cleaned up. So i wanted to ask if thats because the DBStoreAccessor is pooled? Is this task stopped when the Accessor gets removed from the pool?

I tried to comment this part(DBStoreAccessor.doActivate) out:

@Override
  protected void doActivate() throws Exception
  {
    DBStore store = getStore();
    connection = store.getConnection();
    // connectionKeepAliveTask = new ConnectionKeepAliveTask();

// long keepAlivePeriod = ConnectionKeepAliveTask.EXECUTION_PERIOD;
    // long keepAlivePeriod = 1000L * 60L;
    // Map<String, String> storeProps = store.getProperties();
    // if (storeProps != null)
    // {
    // String value = storeProps.get(IDBStore.Props.CONNECTION_KEEPALIVE_PERIOD);
    // if (value != null)
    // {
    // keepAlivePeriod = Long.parseLong(value) * 60L * 1000L;
    // }
    // }

// store.getConnectionKeepAliveTimer().schedule(connectionKeepAliveTask);

// TODO - make this configurable?
    statementCache = CDODBUtil.createStatementCache();
    statementCache.setConnection(connection);
    LifecycleUtil.activate(statementCache);
  }

As result all classes were removed correctly and didn't leak(DBAccessor, etc.). So I got the feeling that this ConnectionKeepAliveTask prevents the DBStoreAccessor from being garbage collected? (or did i get something wrong?)

Second, i wanted to ask for some hints where to look for the "Pooling-Strategy". I found the pools itself but not how and where they are cleaned up.

Thanks,

Christian

PS: I wrote it here because i think it doesn't belong into the Feature-Request

[Updated on: Mon, 13 August 2012 08:38]

Report message to a moderator

Re: [CDO] DBStoreAccessor, SmartPreparedStatementCache [message #901532 is a reply to message #901516] Mon, 13 August 2012 09:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well nevermind, you implemeted the Feature already :/. Sorry for my late questions. Your comment #5 on the Feature-Request seems to fit to my first question.?
Re: [CDO] DBStoreAccessor, SmartPreparedStatementCache [message #901534 is a reply to message #901516] Mon, 13 August 2012 09:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi Christian,

Please note that I've resolved https://bugs.eclipse.org/386289 in the meantime. Please feel free to reopen if you have
additional suggestions ;-)

Cheers
/Eike

----

Am 13.08.2012 10:34, schrieb Christian Mohr:
> Hi,
>
> as Eike suggested i tried to look into the DBStoreAccessor, but i have still some questions.
>
> As Per wrote the ConnectionKeepAliveTask is one of the classes not being cleaned up. So i wanted to ask if thats
> because the DBStoreAccessor is pooled? Is this task stopped when the Accessor gets removed from the pool?
> I tried to comment this part(DBStoreAccessor.doActivate) out:
>
>
>
> @Override
> protected void doActivate() throws Exception
> {
> DBStore store = getStore();
> connection = store.getConnection();
> // connectionKeepAliveTask = new ConnectionKeepAliveTask();
>
> // long keepAlivePeriod = ConnectionKeepAliveTask.EXECUTION_PERIOD;
> // long keepAlivePeriod = 1000L * 60L;
> // Map<String, String> storeProps = store.getProperties();
> // if (storeProps != null)
> // {
> // String value = storeProps.get(IDBStore.Props.CONNECTION_KEEPALIVE_PERIOD);
> // if (value != null)
> // {
> // keepAlivePeriod = Long.parseLong(value) * 60L * 1000L;
> // }
> // }
>
> // store.getConnectionKeepAliveTimer().schedule(connectionKeepAliveTask);
>
> // TODO - make this configurable?
> statementCache = CDODBUtil.createStatementCache();
> statementCache.setConnection(connection);
> LifecycleUtil.activate(statementCache);
> }
>
> As result all classes were removed correctly and didn't leak(DBAccessor, etc.). So I got the feeling that this
> ConnectionKeepAliveTask prevents the DBStoreAccessor from being garbage collected. (or did i get something wrong?)
>
> Thanks,
>
> Christian
>
> PS: I wrote it here because i thinnk it doesn't belong into the Feature-Request

Re: [CDO] DBStoreAccessor, SmartPreparedStatementCache [message #901535 is a reply to message #901532] Mon, 13 August 2012 09:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Am 13.08.2012 11:26, schrieb Christian Mohr:
> Well nevermind, you implemeted the Feature already :/. Sorry for my late questions.
No worries ;-)

> Your comment #5 on the Feature-Request seems to fit to my first question.?
Yes.

Cheers
/Eike

----

Re: [CDO] DBStoreAccessor, SmartPreparedStatementCache [message #901702 is a reply to message #901535] Tue, 14 August 2012 08:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks.

[Updated on: Tue, 14 August 2012 08:41]

Report message to a moderator

Re: [CDO] DBStoreAccessor, SmartPreparedStatementCache [message #901703 is a reply to message #901702] Tue, 14 August 2012 08:55 Go to previous message
Am 14.08.2012 10:39, schrieb Christian Mohr:
> Hi Eike,
>
> am i allowed to ask where i can find the changes? I wasnt' able to locate it neither in the "master"-branch
My fault! I forgot to push master. Please try again...

Cheers
/Eike

----

Previous Topic:[CDO] java.lang.illegalStateException
Next Topic:Handle more than one editor plugin
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 10:10:21 GMT 2024