Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » ATL » ATL:Package with URI not found
ATL:Package with URI not found [message #898402] Thu, 26 July 2012 10:31 Go to next message
MeJ MeJ is currently offline MeJ MeJFriend
Hi,
I am trying to lunch an atl files inside a java class by using ATL Plugin.
I give in the properties file the url for the model which is the atl file and the metamodel which is a uml file.
when i execute the java class i get an error:

org.eclipse.m2m.atl.core.ATLCoreException: Error loading profileTrain.profile.uml: org.eclipse.emf.ecore.xmi.PackageNotFoundException: Package with uri 'http://www.eclipse.org/uml2/3.0.0/UML' not found.

I searched the google and it said that i had to register the package but didnt understand how i should do it? do i have to include some lines in my java code that lunches the ATL file?

If thats the case can someone provide me some samples of how to do this ?

Thank you in Advance
Re: ATL:Package with URI not found [message #898431 is a reply to message #898402] Thu, 26 July 2012 11:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ronan B is currently offline Ronan BFriend
Hi,
If you have Eclipse UML2 installed in your eclipse environment then you will have access to this URI. It is better to do this than to try and copy the UML2 .uml model and use that as the metamodel, which is what it seems you are doing.
Regards,
Ronan
Re: ATL:Package with URI not found [message #898516 is a reply to message #898431] Thu, 26 July 2012 14:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
MeJ MeJ is currently offline MeJ MeJFriend
hi Ronan thank you for your reply,
As i said i am using the ATL plugin module to generate the java class and i only give the name of my Metamodel as input in the wizard dialog window.
I am new in these technologies and i really dont understand how i can register this package that the error says that they are missing.
Thank you
Re: ATL:Package with URI not found [message #898539 is a reply to message #898516] Thu, 26 July 2012 14:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi,
You don't need to register the UML2 Metamodel. If you have the UML2 plugins on your classpath then they will register themselves when loaded. So just follow this post http://wiki.eclipse.org/ATL_Howtos#How_do_I_launch_transformations_programmatically.3F and add in the UML2 plugins as well.
Regards,
Ronan
Re: ATL:Package with URI not found [message #898773 is a reply to message #898539] Fri, 27 July 2012 14:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Fernanda R.F. is currently offline Fernanda R.F.Friend
Hi, I had the same problem, but I didn't understand how to solve it.

Any one could help me? What I need to do to solve this problem?

Thanks
Re: ATL:Package with URI not found [message #898821 is a reply to message #898773] Fri, 27 July 2012 19:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi,
Do you have UML2 installed? For example you can use http://www.eclipse.org/downloads/packages/eclipse-modeling-tools/junor or else download and install UML2 seperately. The org.eclipse.uml2.uml jar(s) must be referenced See also http://wiki.eclipse.org/ATL/Howtos#How_can_I_transform_UML_models.3F
Regards,
Ronan
Re: ATL:Package with URI not found [message #898881 is a reply to message #898821] Sat, 28 July 2012 19:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks for your answer Ronan.

I downloaded this eclipse version (modeling Juno), however, I still seen this error. Do I need to put something in windows variables environment?

Thanks,
Fernanda
Re: ATL:Package with URI not found [message #898886 is a reply to message #898881] Sat, 28 July 2012 19:45 Go to previous message
So, I could solve it! Now it is working perfectly!

What I did is the following (for how have the same problem):

I did created the metamodels in ecore and in properties I did put the wrong ns URI. To solve it I do:

in ns URI I put: http://www.eclipse.org/uml2/4.0.0/UML and I generated the file, transformation, again to do this URI to be sent in the UML file. Other thing that I did was extract the mdt-uml2-Update-4.0.0.zip in the eclipse modeling folder.

Thanks for all!

[Updated on: Sat, 28 July 2012 19:47]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic:EMF cross-model references
Next Topic:UML2 to Java Literals
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 23:44:18 GMT 2024