Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Virgo » Virgo and Gemini JPA plan failed
Virgo and Gemini JPA plan failed [message #898320] Thu, 26 July 2012 08:12 Go to next message
Charlie Mordant is currently offline Charlie MordantFriend

Hi,

When I create a plan containing Gemini-jpa (+dbacess & eclipselink) deps, Spring-data-jpa deps and after my model bundle, it fails telling me that it cannot create singleton when dependency state is closing.

When I Create a plan with just Gemini Jpa deps, and an other with spring-data-jpa ones + my model ones, then put them in the pickup folder one after the other (gemini first), it works like a charm.

I hacked the issue in starting the gemini jpa plan in the userregion and the project works fine.

Are you aware about this issue?

Is it a Virgo one (my version is 3.0.3), or a Gemini one (1.0.0.RELEASE)?

Regards,
Re: Virgo and Gemini JPA plan failed [message #898585 is a reply to message #898320] Thu, 26 July 2012 17:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hristo Iliev is currently offline Hristo IlievFriend

Gemini JPA documentation [1] recommends startup order, so I guess this is part of the issue you are seeing.

Please note that this ordering is required for weaving and your bundle may be refreshed as a side effect. All this may furhter contribute to/complicate the issue.

[1] http://wiki.eclipse.org/Gemini/JPA/Documentation/OtherTopics#Installing_and_Starting_Applications

[Updated on: Thu, 26 July 2012 17:01]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Virgo and Gemini JPA plan failed [message #898671 is a reply to message #898585] Fri, 27 July 2012 06:55 Go to previous message
Charlie Mordant is currently offline Charlie MordantFriend

I can't use LT weaving for this reason, with this issue, I'm using BT weaving.
Previous Topic:how to integrate spring security into virgo
Next Topic:Virgo Bundlor and Class Inheritance across Bundles
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 14:27:33 GMT 2024