Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » Graphiti » Resize without resizing subshapes
Resize without resizing subshapes [message #897587] Tue, 24 July 2012 15:47 Go to next message
Miriam Baran is currently offline Miriam BaranFriend
Hi,
I have a Shape with a label. On resize the location of this label will be adapted to my new Size. I would want the label to stay in the top of my Shape. Is it possible to prevent resize from adapting the location of it subelements?
Thank you
Re: Resize without resizing subshapes [message #897691 is a reply to message #897587] Wed, 25 July 2012 06:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Matthias Gorning is currently offline Matthias GorningFriend
What do you mean with a label? A text graphics algorithm?

What is the structure of your pictogram model? I guess your shape references directly a text ga. In this case you must add another graphics algorithm:

shape -> rectangle ga -> text ga

You can set the location of your text ga once and it will never be changed automatically. Only the main graphics algorithm (in this case the rectangle) will be adapted automatically.

BR,
Matthias

Re: Resize without resizing subshapes [message #898035 is a reply to message #897691] Wed, 25 July 2012 16:22 Go to previous message
Miriam Baran is currently offline Miriam BaranFriend
Hi Matthias,

the Structure of my Shape:
InvisibleRectangle -> Rectangle -> Text

If the location is not changed i suppose it is the size, but as the the Text has a fix font-size, changing the the Text size will look like moving the Text. When resizing something you may let the upper-left corner stay, but the mid will move (I am not sure, if i am clear).
Previous Topic:Connections to a Polygon figure are not properly connected to its borders
Next Topic:Check if there is any PE at a given location in a Diagram?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 10:46:33 GMT 2024