Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » Eclipse Process Manager (Stardust) » Eclipse configurations(Strange behavior in debug mode)
icon5.gif  Eclipse configurations [message #896426] Wed, 18 July 2012 11:36 Go to next message
Dennis Tunaev is currently offline Dennis TunaevFriend
Hello,
I use C/C++ Eclipse 3.4.2 for linux (at work), when I trying to debug my project and use F6 key (or Step Over), the debuger anyway always entering to system files (for exemple stl_tree.h,iostream). It also jumping from function to function forward/back without any reason... why? can I correct it some way?

Thank you

[Updated on: Wed, 18 July 2012 13:31]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Eclipse configurations [message #896712 is a reply to message #896426] Thu, 19 July 2012 13:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dennis Tunaev is currently offline Dennis TunaevFriend
I solved the problem! It was because the optimisation flag (-O2) in Makefile....
Re: Eclipse configurations [message #898513 is a reply to message #896712] Thu, 26 July 2012 13:57 Go to previous message
Jan Hendrik Scheufen is currently offline Jan Hendrik ScheufenFriend

Hi Dennis,

just to clarify. I'm afraid you ended up in the wrong forum.
The people in this forum can only answer questions around the Eclipse Process Manager project (Stardust) and we would not have been able to help with your debugger problem.

In case you have any further problems in that area, you should find the appropriate forum to get your answers as quickly as possible.

See the list of all projects here: http://www.eclipse.org/forums/

Regards,

Jan
Previous Topic:Build from the sources, unresolved dependencies
Next Topic:Sources eclipse setup
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 16:52:28 GMT 2024