Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » TMF (Xtext) » Problem with the language name(Problem with there are numbers in the name of the language)
Problem with the language name [message #895683] Sat, 14 July 2012 22:36 Go to next message
Maicon Zatelli is currently offline Maicon ZatelliFriend
Hello everyone,

I found a curious situation when I tried to generate artifacts of my language...

If I try to create a new Project with the following project name, language name and language extensions:

Project name: jasonide.xtext.mas2j
Language
- Name: jasonide.xtext.mas2j.Mas2j
- Extensions: mas2j

I got a problem that the classes of the language are not generated...
But, if I delete the number "2" in the project name and language name like that:

Project name: jasonide.xtext.masj
Language
- Name: jasonide.xtext.masj.Masj
- Extensions: mas2j

It works!

Is it a problem with xtext or anything else?

Regards,
Maicon
Re: Problem with the language name [message #895820 is a reply to message #895683] Mon, 16 July 2012 08:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jan Koehnlein is currently offline Jan KoehnleinFriend
Something specific in the log?

Am 15.07.12 00:37, schrieb Maicon Zatelli:
> Hello everyone,
>
> I found a curious situation when I tried to generate artifacts of my
> language...
>
> If I try to create a new Project with the following project name,
> language name and language extensions:
>
> Project name: jasonide.xtext.mas2j
> Language
> - Name: jasonide.xtext.mas2j.Mas2j
> - Extensions: mas2j
>
> I got a problem that the classes of the language are not generated...
> But, if I delete the number "2" in the project name and language name
> like that:
>
> Project name: jasonide.xtext.masj
> Language
> - Name: jasonide.xtext.masj.Masj
> - Extensions: mas2j
>
> It works!
>
> Is it a problem with xtext or anything else?
>
> Regards,
> Maicon

--
Need professional support for Eclipse Modeling?
Go visit: http://xtext.itemis.com

---
Get professional support from the Xtext committers at www.typefox.io
Re: Problem with the language name [message #895976 is a reply to message #895820] Mon, 16 July 2012 17:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi Jan,

I make some more tests, and I saw that if I create a new workspace with only that language it works fine!
In the workspace with other languages I got this log during the generation of the artifacts:

0    [main] INFO  lipse.emf.mwe.utils.StandaloneSetup  - Registering platform uri '/home/maicon/workspace'
1220 [main] INFO  ipse.emf.mwe.utils.DirectoryCleaner  - Cleaning /home/maicon/workspace/jasonide.xtext.mas2j/../jasonide.xtext.mas2j/src-gen
1260 [main] INFO  ipse.emf.mwe.utils.DirectoryCleaner  - Cleaning /home/maicon/workspace/jasonide.xtext.mas2j/../jasonide.xtext.mas2j.ui/src-gen
1485 [main] INFO  ipse.xtext.generator.LanguageConfig  - generating infrastructure for jasonide.xtext.mas2j.Mas2j with fragments : ImplicitRuntimeFragment, ImplicitUiFragment, GrammarAccessFragment, EcoreGeneratorFragment, SerializerFragment, ResourceFactoryFragment, XtextAntlrGeneratorFragment, JavaValidatorFragment, ImportNamespacesScopingFragment, QualifiedNamesFragment, BuilderIntegrationFragment, GeneratorFragment, FormatterFragment, LabelProviderFragment, OutlineTreeProviderFragment, QuickOutlineFragment, QuickfixProviderFragment, JavaBasedContentAssistFragment, XtextAntlrUiGeneratorFragment, Junit4Fragment, TypesGeneratorFragment, XbaseGeneratorFragment, CodetemplatesGeneratorFragment, RefactorElementNameFragment, CompareFragment
6053 [main] INFO  clipse.emf.mwe.utils.GenModelHelper  - Registered GenModel 'http:// www.xtext.jasonide/mas2j/Mas2j' from 'file:/home/maicon/workspace/jasonide.xtext.mas2j/src-gen/jasonide/xtext/mas2j/Mas2j.genmodel'
13830 [main] INFO  or.validation.JavaValidatorFragment  - generating Java-based EValidator API
19132 [main] INFO  text.generator.junit.Junit4Fragment  - generating Junit4 Test support classes
19172 [main] INFO  text.generator.junit.Junit4Fragment  - generating Compare Framework infrastructure
19367 [main] INFO  .emf.mwe2.runtime.workflow.Workflow  - Done.

I think it's ok, but there's something wrong, because the artifacts are not generated.
Is there somewhere that I can verify some possible problems related with the other languages? Some conflict or anything else?
Even if I create some empty project with that name, it fails...

Regards,
Maicon
Re: Problem with the language name [message #895983 is a reply to message #895976] Mon, 16 July 2012 18:12 Go to previous message
Hi again Jan,

I re-imported the other languages into the new workspace and now everything works fine...
I think the problem is with my other projects in the same workspaces, but now I'm going to use a different workspace for Xtext projects. Smile

Thanks!
Previous Topic:Xtend 2.3 -> Guice Problems
Next Topic:Integrate existed interpreter with Xtext
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 12:46:27 GMT 2024