Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » Lua Development Tools » I want customize code
I want customize code [message #895486] Fri, 13 July 2012 09:01 Go to next message
hyojun ku is currently offline hyojun kuFriend
hello i want customize this project code for study.

there are any build documents for this?
Re: I want customize code [message #895489 is a reply to message #895486] Fri, 13 July 2012 09:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Benjamin Cabé is currently offline Benjamin CabéFriend

Hi,

A few pointers to get you started:

• The organization of the git repositories here
  • How-to build from source here

Feel free to ask further details if you get stuck...
Benjamin

Re: I want customize code [message #895774 is a reply to message #895489] Mon, 16 July 2012 00:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks alot. Smile

i'll try and ask again.
Re: I want customize code [message #895779 is a reply to message #895489] Mon, 16 July 2012 00:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I got codes and compile complete.(thanks)
at org.eclipse.koneki.ldt level poem.xml

but i changed some message at org.eclipse.koneki.ldt.widzards 's message.properties.
and maven compile or maven jar in org.eclipse.koneki.ldt.widzards/poem.xml

console say bottom message.
what's my problem?
help me.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

[ERROR] Cannot resolve project dependencies:
[ERROR] Software being installed: org.eclipse.koneki.ldt.editor 0.8.0.qualifier
[ERROR] Missing requirement: org.eclipse.koneki.ldt.editor 0.8.0.qualifier requires 'bundle org.eclipse.koneki.ldt 0.1.0' but it could not be found
[ERROR]
[ERROR] Internal error: java.lang.RuntimeException: "No solution found because the problem is unsatisfiable.": ["Unable to satisfy dependency from org.eclipse.koneki.ldt.editor 0.8.0.qualifier to bundle org.eclipse.koneki.ldt 0.1.0.", "Unable to satisfy dependency from org.eclipse.koneki.ldt.editor 0.8.0.qualifier to bundle org.eclipse.koneki.ldt.parser 0.1.0.", "Unable to satisfy dependency from org.eclipse.koneki.ldt.editor 0.8.0.qualifier to bundle org.eclipse.koneki.ldt.ui 0.1.0.", "No solution found because the problem is unsatisfiable."] -> [Help 1]
org.apache.maven.InternalErrorException: Internal error: java.lang.RuntimeException: "No solution found because the problem is unsatisfiable.": ["Unable to satisfy dependency from org.eclipse.koneki.ldt.editor 0.8.0.qualifier to bundle org.eclipse.koneki.ldt 0.1.0.", "Unable to satisfy dependency from org.eclipse.koneki.ldt.editor 0.8.0.qualifier to bundle org.eclipse.koneki.ldt.parser 0.1.0.", "Unable to satisfy dependency from org.eclipse.koneki.ldt.editor 0.8.0.qualifier to bundle org.eclipse.koneki.ldt.ui 0.1.0.", "No solution found because the problem is unsatisfiable."]
Re: I want customize code [message #895782 is a reply to message #895779] Mon, 16 July 2012 02:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message

You need to execute mvn clean install from the top level folder (this may be in a bug in the build system, btw...)

Re: I want customize code [message #895803 is a reply to message #895782] Mon, 16 July 2012 06:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sorry about step by step asking.
but thank you. Smile

#I found root project.
(is it plugins project?)

#at run menu and got jar files
Maven Build/Run config/clean install

But has some problems.
My test was change properties text and rebuild. and replace my installed plugin(something jar). but no changes
there are needed any reinstall or something?

[Detail]
@MySourcePath\plugins\org.eclipse.koneki.ldt.editor\src\org\eclipse\koneki\ldt\editor\preference\internal\ui\messages.properties

and change some text
LuaSmartConfigurationBlockBrackets=(Parentheses My Test), [Square Brackets]

build plugins project clean and install

i got
MySourcePath\plugins\org.eclipse.koneki.ldt.editor\target\org.eclipse.koneki.ldt.editor-0.8.0-SNAPSHOT.jar

so i replace the name to org.eclipse.koneki.ldt.editor_0.8.0.201206071639.jar

i overwrite file
C:\eclipse\plugins\org.eclipse.koneki.ldt.editor_0.8.0.201206071639.jar

restart eclipse

but eclipse/preferences/Lua<Editor<Typing's text is not change.

Re: I want customize code [message #896002 is a reply to message #895803] Mon, 16 July 2012 20:00 Go to previous message

Hi,

I am not sure what you are trying to do Wink

First of all, the location from which you should trigger the build is the top level folder, the one that contains features/, plugins/, etc folder

If you follow the instructions to build a standalone product that are available here, you will end with zipped ready-to-use LDT products in product/target/products/ folder.

The product/target/repository/ folder is an update site that you can use to upgrade an existing LDT install.
What you are trying to do by renaming the produced JARs and stuff is definitely not a good idea and it is very unlikely that it'll work! Wink

Keep us posted!
Ben

Previous Topic:Debugging lualatex
Next Topic:folding not working
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 15:41:38 GMT 2024