Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » Jubula » Detecting Nebula Grig Problem(Detecting Nebula Grig Problem)
Detecting Nebula Grig Problem [message #895310] Thu, 12 July 2012 12:29 Go to next message
zainab alhaidary is currently offline zainab alhaidaryFriend
Hi all,
I'm testing my RCP application using JUBULA. I started the object mapping mode to register a Nebula Grid widget, but for some reason, this grid is the only component the is not surrounded by a green frame when I hover the mouse over it. all the other components are detected successfully except this one. How can I solve the problem please? Am I missing something? Is there something that I have to add in order to make JUBULA detects Nebula components successfully?

Thank You in advance

Re: Detecting Nebula Grig Problem [message #895859 is a reply to message #895310] Mon, 16 July 2012 10:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Alexandra Schladebeck is currently offline Alexandra SchladebeckFriend
Hi,

We currently don't have support for the Nebula components. You can extend Jubula to support it by writing an extension (and contributing the extension Wink ). The Jubla team also does write extensions for customers - you can contact us using the address on the professional support part of the Jubula Support Page.

HTH,
Alex
Re: Detecting Nebula Grig Problem [message #1009066 is a reply to message #895859] Thu, 14 February 2013 11:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Alexander Berger is currently offline Alexander BergerFriend
Alexandra Schladebeck wrote on Mon, 16 July 2012 06:42
Hi,

We currently don't have support for the Nebula components.

Are there any new information if the next Jubula Release will support Nebula components(such as NatTable)?

Thanks.

[Updated on: Thu, 14 February 2013 13:30]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Detecting Nebula Grig Problem [message #1009429 is a reply to message #1009066] Fri, 15 February 2013 06:09 Go to previous message
Alexandra Schladebeck is currently offline Alexandra SchladebeckFriend
Hi Alexander,

It's not in the release, no. If anyone is willing to write an extension, we'd be happy to review it and include it if it fits.

Best regards,
Alex
Previous Topic:Multi-line text is not supported for Replace Text
Next Topic:Import test Cases in JUBULA
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 09:45:21 GMT 2024