Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Language IDEs » Java Development Tools (JDT) » Copy Paste not working in Eclipse Juno
Copy Paste not working in Eclipse Juno [message #894809] Tue, 10 July 2012 15:26 Go to next message
Missing name Missing name is currently offline Missing name Missing nameFriend
I can't seem to copy text in the editor. Copying from outside of eclipse and then pasting in the editor works fine. Cutting removes text but it cannot be pasted anywhere, inside or outside of eclipse. I can't copy the build text from the About Eclipse popup screen either.

Build info:
Version: Juno Release
Build id: 20120614-1722

Re: Copy Paste not working in Eclipse Juno [message #895702 is a reply to message #894809] Sun, 15 July 2012 06:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Oleg Olegg is currently offline Oleg OleggFriend
Hi! I have met the same problem, i can't do Ctrl+C/V/X operations with keyboard.
It goes like this:
After run Eclipse, all works great untill you switch tabs, then when you copy smth to other tab, text pasted in previous tab where it was copied!
But if use Right click > Paste, all works fine, So the problem, i think, in Shortcut Keys settings.

Info:
Windows XP SP3

Eclipse SDK (with Android SDK installed)
Version: 4.2.0
Build id: I20120608-1400
Re: Copy Paste not working in Eclipse Juno [message #895704 is a reply to message #894809] Sun, 15 July 2012 07:21 Go to previous message
Oleg Olegg is currently offline Oleg OleggFriend
I found a litle solution:
Delete Bindings of CTR+C/V/X in Window > Preferences > General > Keys
But CTR+Z doesnt work =(
Previous Topic:maven-eclipse generated .projects not showing JUnit4 run configuration
Next Topic:From java.lang.reflect.Method to org.eclipse.jdt.core.IMethod
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 20 05:05:53 GMT 2024