Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » Papyrus » Edit domain of eclipse not providing the child nodes when product is exported(Edit domain of eclipse not providing the child nodes when product is exported)
Edit domain of eclipse not providing the child nodes when product is exported [message #893703] Thu, 05 July 2012 10:16
Girish Chandran is currently offline Girish ChandranFriend
Hi all,

I am developing a RCP application which deals with EMF resources. Actually, I am having a xml file for which I am creating a model.

At a particular instant, I am having the root node of the xml file and when i try to get the children of the node using EMF edit domain, it does not return any value and i get 0 children under the root node. But in my xml file, there are 2 children under the root node.

The application works fine, when run from eclipse IDE. But when i tried to export it as a rcp product, the problem arises. What may be the reason for such a behavior when we export it as a product? Is there something, which we should take care of when we export our product for EMF related application.

A help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Girish
Previous Topic: Eclipse RCP Product export issue with EMF resources
Next Topic:Cannot move diagrams within a model
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 22:34:55 GMT 2024