Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » Jubula » Jubula and passwords(password error )
Jubula and passwords [message #893685] Thu, 05 July 2012 09:24 Go to next message
zainab alhaidary is currently offline zainab alhaidaryFriend

I'm trying to test my rcp application with Jubula. I've made the test script and one of the steps is to enter a password into a text field and although I checked that the password is correct, It keeps giving me log-in failure, however when I try to enter the password manually the log-in is successful. what I'm missing? is there a special thing in Jubula that deals with passwords ?

Thank you in advance.

Re: Jubula and passwords [message #893927 is a reply to message #893685] Fri, 06 July 2012 05:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Alexandra Schladebeck is currently offline Alexandra SchladebeckFriend
Hi,

Have you tried entering the text into a non-password field? I have a feeling that the keyboard layout may actually be causing the problem, and that you are not entering what you think you are into the field Wink

More on keyboard layouts here:
http://help.eclipse.org/juno/topic/org.eclipse.jubula.client.ua.help/html/manual/node79.html

HTH,
Alex
Re: Jubula and passwords [message #895306 is a reply to message #893927] Thu, 12 July 2012 12:22 Go to previous message
zainab alhaidary is currently offline zainab alhaidaryFriend
Thank You Smile
Previous Topic:Asterisk as parameter
Next Topic:Jubula on Eclipse 4.2 with e4 application
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 10:55:57 GMT 2024