Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » GMF (Graphical Modeling Framework) » Diagram does not refresh correctly
Diagram does not refresh correctly [message #893313] Tue, 03 July 2012 14:06 Go to next message
Matthias N is currently offline Matthias NFriend
Hi,
I have a domain model with class "Port" and an attribute "direction".
Direction is a Enum (<<enum>>) with values "in, out, inout".

In GMF tooling, I have 3 creation tools for "Port in", "Port out" and "Port inout".

In GMF Mapping I have 3 top node references:
Top Node Reference <ports:port/PortIN>
- Node Mapping <port/PortIN>
-- Constraint self.direction = <<enum>>::in
-- Feature Seq Initializer <port(direction)>
--- Feature Value Spec <direction:= <<enum>>::in>
---- Value Expression <<enum>>::in

So, "PortIN" has a green rectangle, "PortOUT" a blue rectangle and "PortINOUT" a red rectangle.

I can create the nodes as expected, works fine. But If I change an attribute of a port from "in" to "out" for Example, nothing happens. Only if I press F5, the diagram changes.

Another strange thing is, when I change from "inout" to "in" and press F5, the node is duplicated and moved to the right or left. When I press F5 again the original node is removed and the duplicated one remains.

Can someone give me suggestions how to solve this ?!

[Updated on: Tue, 03 July 2012 14:34]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Diagram does not refresh correctly [message #981446 is a reply to message #893313] Mon, 12 November 2012 12:23 Go to previous message
Dan Tololoi is currently offline Dan TololoiFriend

Hi,

Same issue I have also in my side, I have a Feature Sequence Initializer that is attached to one node(BLCall) in my diagram. When I change properties from the referred element, I am not notified and I don't see the updates in my diagram. I have added the handleEventNotification to the BLCallimpl from my diagram , but because there is no defined node/figure/diagram in the map for my linked element from the FSI , I would not step into the handleEventNotification , meaning I am not notified in the diagram level.
Any hint will be helpful. Thanks in advance!
Previous Topic:how to change node representation in palette and diagram?
Next Topic:Implicitly Connecting Nodes
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 00:26:14 GMT 2024