Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Platform - User Assistance (UA) » Simple Cheat Sheet Editor Bug?
Simple Cheat Sheet Editor Bug? [message #892661] Fri, 29 June 2012 04:32 Go to next message
Patrick S is currently offline Patrick SFriend
Hi Guys,

I can't find any thread in forum and bugzilla related to this issue. Please help me identify if this is a bug or something else that cause it.

When editing simple cheat sheet using "Simple Cheat Sheet Editor", under Definition tab (or GUI) instead of direct XML Source editing, it messes up XML tags.

All I did was using its menu to Add Step then edit Title and Body then save it. Add few more Steps and/or Sub-Steps and move it up and down. It then messes up the XML source.

Do any of you have this problem? Perhaps I need to re-download Eclipse?

FYI, I'm using Eclipse Classic SDK v3.7.2 running on Ubuntu 10.10.

Regards,
Re: Simple Cheat Sheet Editor Bug? [message #1123145 is a reply to message #892661] Wed, 02 October 2013 08:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Iulian Dragos is currently offline Iulian DragosFriend
I have the same problem in Eclipse Kepler. Very annoying, it's unusable.
Re: Simple Cheat Sheet Editor Bug? [message #1709095 is a reply to message #1123145] Thu, 24 September 2015 00:25 Go to previous message
Blake McIvor is currently offline Blake McIvorFriend
no your not the only one, i was hoping to learn cheat sheet development by using this feature to then go on and make my own... but like previously mentioned is unusable. It cuts tags down the middle so you will end up with <de

scription/>

etc... or generates the tags in the wrong order so you have to pick where they should be
Previous Topic:RAP 1.5 Eclipse HelpSystem Problem
Next Topic:Infocenter TOC for tomcat
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Apr 24 14:12:04 GMT 2024