Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Language IDEs » C / C++ IDE (CDT) » Hackystat with CDT
Hackystat with CDT [message #892639] Thu, 28 June 2012 22:15 Go to next message
Steve Harris is currently offline Steve HarrisFriend
Hi all,

I'm wondering if anyone has had experience using Hackystat (www.hackystat.org) software analysis package with CDT, or at least had it tracking some parts of the C Programming process? I have got it working so that it tracks development time, and the accessing of files, but it does not report any other errors yet.

I know there was some work on a CDT-enabled plugin for Hackystat a few years ago, but I can't find it anywhere.

Failing that, does anyone know of any good software analysis solutions with similar funcationality that will work for C Programming in Eclipse?

Thanks
Re: Hackystat with CDT [message #894580 is a reply to message #892639] Mon, 09 July 2012 16:59 Go to previous message
Steve Harris is currently offline Steve HarrisFriend
For anyone who is interested (I didn't want to leave this post hanging), I have found that the Eclipse plugin does capture the basic developer actions in the CDT editor, when properly configured. It does not, however, have the Ant or JUnit sensor equivalents (yet), so all it captures is basically file manipulation.

I'm working on expanding this, possibly with Codan or similar, and will document all my work over at the hackystat User and Dev lists.
Previous Topic:[SOLVED] debugger under eclipse CDT fails due to "permission not allowed"
Next Topic:Incorrect class member indentation influenced by base class specifier
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 20 03:26:55 GMT 2024