Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » Jubula » Integrate Jubula with Jenkins(Integrate Jubula with Jenkins for a test of an Eclipse plugin)
Integrate Jubula with Jenkins [message #892540] Thu, 28 June 2012 14:54 Go to next message
Zhongling HANG is currently offline Zhongling HANGFriend
Hi,

Now I need to integrate Jubula with Jenkins and execute a test for an Eclipse plugin. I have followed the step as the example "Automating Eclipse Jubula Tests with Jenkins" in the Internet.
I created a new job and added three script shells:

(1) rm -rf $WORKSPACE/testresults/*; mkdir -p $WORKSPACE/testdata; mkdir -p $WORKSPACE/testresults
(2) D:/jubula/server/autagent -p 60000 -v
(3) D:/jubula/jubula/testexec -project My Third Project -testsuite test2 -server localhost -port 60000 -autconfig Eclipse3 datadir $WORKSPACE/testdata -data /home/jenkins/.jubula/workspace -resultdir $WORKSPACE/testresults -version 1.0 -language en_US -dbscheme "Default Embedded (H2)" -dbuser sa -dbpw ""

But I lance the job and there is a mistake:

Building in workspace D:\Utilisateurs\A534346\.jenkins\jobs\Plugin Test\workspace
[workspace] $ sh -xe C:\Windows\TEMP\hudson9006745285536089314.sh
The system cannot find the file specified
FATAL: L'exécution de la commande a échoué.
java.io.IOException: Cannot run program "sh" (in directory "D:\Utilisateurs\A534346\.jenkins\jobs\Plugin Test\workspace"): CreateProcess error=2, Le fichier spécifié est introuvable

I have installed Jubula in the disk D and my system is Windows 7. For "/home/jenkins/.jubula/workspace", I don't know how to change the configuration. And for the mistake of the test, is it because I just missed some steps? Thank you for your response.

Jubula, SWTBot

[Updated on: Thu, 28 June 2012 14:55]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Integrate Jubula with Jenkins [message #892625 is a reply to message #892540] Thu, 28 June 2012 19:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Achim Loerke is currently offline Achim LoerkeFriend

I think something is mixed up in your Jenkins setup. The job tries to execute a Unix shell script (using sh -xe) on a MS Windows system. This is unlikely to work.

Even if it would work your path names for the autagent and testexec contain / characters which will probably yield syntax error in cmd files.

- Achim
Re: Integrate Jubula with Jenkins [message #892962 is a reply to message #892625] Mon, 02 July 2012 07:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Zhongling HANG is currently offline Zhongling HANGFriend
Thank you very much for your explanation. I just want to integrate Jubula with Jenkins and execute a test for an Eclipse plugin on a Windows System. I have not found a good example. Do you have an idea about how to do it and can you help with that?

Jubula, SWTBot

[Updated on: Mon, 02 July 2012 07:52]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Integrate Jubula with Jenkins [message #893257 is a reply to message #892962] Tue, 03 July 2012 11:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Alexandra Schladebeck is currently offline Alexandra SchladebeckFriend
Hi,

If the blog entry and Achim's hints aren't enough, then you might want to wait and see if any other community members can help you, or have a look at the "Professional Support" section on the Jubula pages.

Best regards,
Alex
Re: Integrate Jubula with Jenkins [message #1323746 is a reply to message #893257] Wed, 30 April 2014 12:18 Go to previous message
Stefan Miller is currently offline Stefan MillerFriend
Hi,

although this is an old thread I wanted to contribute to it as I experienced the same problem once. In my case, the reason for the error was that in the Jenkins job I added as a build step "execute shell script". Instead, on our jenkins server I had to put the commands into the build step for executing windows batch files. This solved the problem in my case.
Previous Topic:Use the Default Parameter in Datasets
Next Topic:Cannot install Jubula 2.3.0 Plugin
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 15:49:06 GMT 2024