Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » BIRT » Error while starting the GlassFish server + BIRT 3.7.1
Error while starting the GlassFish server + BIRT 3.7.1 [message #892331] Wed, 27 June 2012 18:18
Claude B is currently offline Claude BFriend
Hi all,
First I don't know if this problem is related to BIRT or not and if it's not the case then I'm sorry for the disturb.
I'm trying to deploy a Java web application on a GlassFish server (v 3.1.2) using Eclipse Indigo 3.7.1 but I'm always having this Exception:

cannot Deploy MetricsReportingProject
Deployment Error for module: MetricsReportingProject: Error occurred during deployment: Exception while loading the app : java.lang.IllegalStateException: ContainerBase.addChild: start: org.apache.catalina.LifecycleException: java.lang.RuntimeException: com.sun.faces.config.ConfigurationException: java.util.concurrent.ExecutionException: com.sun.faces.config.ConfigurationException: Unable to parse document 'bundle://136.0:1/com/sun/faces/jsf-ri-runtime.xml': DTD factory class org.apache.xerces.impl.dv.dtd.DTDDVFactoryImpl does not extend from DTDDVFactory.. Please see server.log for more details.

Here are my project's dependencies:
- Hibernate 3.4.0 dependencies
- BIRT DE and BIRT Viewer 3.7.1
- JSF 2.0
- PrimeFaces 3.2

The project was working when I'had created it but the problem appears after making some modifications and restarting the server many times.

Can anyone help me to solve this problem.
Previous Topic:Problem with creating radar chart
Next Topic:Java Crashing when using BIRT within RCP
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 16 10:50:05 GMT 2024