Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Virgo » How do I include virgo/gemini support in my own tomcat (Using my own tomcat, no virgo or gemini web embedded tomcat)
How do I include virgo/gemini support in my own tomcat [message #892297] Wed, 27 June 2012 16:23 Go to next message
Jonathan Gamba is currently offline Jonathan GambaFriend
How can be add virgo and/or gemini support to my own tomcat?, I don't want to use virgo or gemini web embedded tomcat, there must be a way to accomplish that without using their own embedded application servers and have their benefits as spring support.

Using their application servers is not an option as I already have a running tomcat application. I want to add OSGI support and the spring support to the OSGI bundles that virgo and gemini projects offer.

Thanks!
Re: How do I include virgo/gemini support in my own tomcat [message #892311 is a reply to message #892297] Wed, 27 June 2012 17:09 Go to previous message
Glyn Normington is currently offline Glyn NormingtonFriend
I answered this over on the Gemini forum, but it may be best to continue the discussion here since the inquiry seems to be Virgo specific.
Previous Topic:Spring Security OAuth2 not loading
Next Topic:Can I use Virgo with my existing app and felix
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 18 01:21:58 GMT 2024