Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » EMF » [EMF Compare] Steps to do Graphical Comparison with Eclipse (Solved)(How can I do a graphical comparison of 2 *.ecorediag files?)
[EMF Compare] Steps to do Graphical Comparison with Eclipse (Solved) [message #891710] Mon, 25 June 2012 14:56 Go to next message
C. Thompson is currently offline C. ThompsonFriend
How do I get graphical comparisons of 2 *.ecorediag models with EMF compare

I am using Eclipse 3.7 and EMF and EMF compare from the Eclipse update site: HTTP : //download. eclipse. org/releases/indigo.

I have 2 versions of diff.ecorediag. When I run compare versions with Eclipse I only get an XML comparison, or an error that is similar to the other post number 362541.

What do I need to install, or do to get a graphical comparison that is explained at wiki. eclipse. org/EMF_Compare_1.0.0_New_And_Noteworthy#Draft_Graphical_Modelers_Integration?

Thank you for your assistance.

[Updated on: Fri, 24 August 2012 18:59]

Report message to a moderator

Re: [EMF Compare] Steps to do Graphical Comparison with Eclipse (Solved) [message #903664 is a reply to message #891710] Fri, 24 August 2012 19:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
C. Thompson is currently offline C. ThompsonFriend
You cannot do graphical comparison with Version 2.0 yet. It only works with Version 1.3
Re: [EMF Compare] Steps to do Graphical Comparison with Eclipse (Solved) [message #903898 is a reply to message #903664] Mon, 27 August 2012 08:04 Go to previous message
Laurent Goubet is currently offline Laurent GoubetFriend
Hi,

To be more precise, graphical comparison is expected to be back in the feature list of EMF Compare for version 2.1, initially scheduled for october.

Laurent Goubet
Obeo
Previous Topic:EAnnotation references between ecore models
Next Topic:Doxygen documentation
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 08:15:11 GMT 2024