Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » Jubula » where can I find Jubula Future plans?
where can I find Jubula Future plans? [message #890212] Thu, 21 June 2012 13:30 Go to next message
shmoib Samy is currently offline shmoib SamyFriend
Hi All,

I searched for the future plans or the road map of Jubula but I couldn't find any related info. Can someone please guide me?

Thanks,
Mohamed
Re: where can I find Jubula Future plans? [message #890358 is a reply to message #890212] Fri, 22 June 2012 06:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Alexandra Schladebeck is currently offline Alexandra SchladebeckFriend
Hi Mohamed,

We were sending sprint plans to the developer list for a while, but that didn't really seem like the right place for them. I'll have a chat with the team and see if / what / where we can post something.

Best regards,
Alex
Re: where can I find Jubula Future plans? [message #895062 is a reply to message #890212] Wed, 11 July 2012 15:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ben Cochran is currently offline Ben CochranFriend
I'd be interested in this as well. It seems like a cool tool, but until it supports Firefox 3.6+ and Chrome for HTML testing, it's a non-starter.
Re: where can I find Jubula Future plans? [message #895066 is a reply to message #895062] Wed, 11 July 2012 15:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi Ben,

The latest release notes contain the info that we now perform tests on later versions of Firefox as well Smile IIRC our tests run on 10 at the moment, and we've had no problems with 11 and 12. Chrome is something we've considered but don't have concrete plans to do it in the next couple of months. You can put an enhancement request in if you want Smile

It's on my list to get the future plans published - I'll keep the thread updated.

Alex
Re: where can I find Jubula Future plans? [message #896889 is a reply to message #895066] Fri, 20 July 2012 10:05 Go to previous message
Hi,

Latest update - there *is* a project plan page via the project summary page, but there are murmurings that these pages are in for renovation soon, so I'm wary of putting effort into them now if it's going to be lots easier and more visible in a couple of months Smile

What I can tell you at the moment is that our next releases are:

- Juno SR1: containing bugfixes and a couple of polishes to existing features
- GUIdancer 6.1 and Jubula 1.3.0 in the week of 15th October. The Jubula release will contain updates to the Chronon support to make the integration easier to use. There will also be support for Frames and IFrames for HTML testing. The GUIdancer release will also contain some pretty cool things, but I'm not announcing them just yet Wink

We're still looking for a good way of outlining our plans and keeping users and customers up to date on our current sprint activities. Hopefully this helps for the moment Smile

Alex
Previous Topic:Next GUIdancer/Jubula Training Course
Next Topic:Different test results between GUI Jubula and test executor via command line
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 05:53:10 GMT 2024