Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Newcomers » Newcomers » How to contact moderators?
How to contact moderators? [message #884157] Sun, 10 June 2012 09:05 Go to next message
Peter Dell is currently offline Peter DellFriend
Hi,

I'm new to this forum and tried to find out who are the moderators for the Platform forum, without success...

I have created two topics and later found that I chose the wrong sub-forum (JDT, should have been Platform). It would be great if following could be moved

www.eclipse.org/forums/index.php/t/360486
www.eclipse.org/forums/index.php/t/357095

to www.eclipse.org/forums/index.php/f/11

Maybe some moderator reads this...

Best reagrds, Peter.
Re: How to contact moderators? [message #884611 is a reply to message #884157] Mon, 11 June 2012 13:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Denis Roy is currently offline Denis RoyFriend

Hi Peter,

There should be a "report to moderator" button on each post. You can just click that and we'll take care of the junk.

The Eclipse webmasters do subscribe to the "big" forums, such as Newcomers, where most spammers post.

I've deleted the junk that has come in over the weekend.

Denis Roy
Eclipse Webmaster -- webmaster@eclipse.org
Re: How to contact moderators? [message #884763 is a reply to message #884611] Mon, 11 June 2012 19:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Peter Dell is currently offline Peter DellFriend
Hi Denis,

Now I can see the link Smile

But to be honest I really meant "moved" to other subform, not "removed". I know this from other forums, but if it's easier to delete/re-create the thread, I'll also do that. I just didn't want to spam the forum with duplicate posts. So what's the preferred way in this forum?

Re: How to contact moderators? [message #884777 is a reply to message #884763] Mon, 11 June 2012 19:59 Go to previous message
Denis Roy is currently offline Denis RoyFriend

Peter,

Actually, I think I answered to the wrong thread. The threads I removed were SPAM.

On this forum, your best bet is to simply say, in one thread, that you've found a better forum and simply post again in the new forum. That seems to be easiest Smile

Thanks

Denis Roy
Eclipse Webmaster -- webmaster@eclipse.org
Previous Topic:Problem with deploying an EJB Project.
Next Topic:Activity Diagram - Decision Node - Decision Input
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 05:34:15 GMT 2024