Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » Lua Development Tools » Gideros Code Assist
icon14.gif  Gideros Code Assist [message #883108] Thu, 07 June 2012 21:24 Go to next message
Paul Evans is currently offline Paul EvansFriend
Just to say thanks to Benjamin Cabe for the Gideros stuff, make things a lot easier Very Happy

cheers

evs

(Gideros forum)
Re: Gideros Code Assist [message #970797 is a reply to message #883108] Sun, 04 November 2012 09:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hilman Beyri is currently offline Hilman BeyriFriend
i tried LDT eclipse, and i've used the gideros EE and lua 5.1 EE but it seems i cant use the open declaration feature and the code layout only list the local variable that's defined in the lua file(outside of all functions). am i missing something?
Re: Gideros Code Assist [message #972520 is a reply to message #970797] Mon, 05 November 2012 17:44 Go to previous message
Marc Aubry is currently offline Marc AubryFriend
Hi Hilman,

This is a better thread to talk about Gideros Smile

Some points:

* Be sure you have correctly add the EE to your current project, when the EE is added, you it appear in the script explorer as a node under the project.

* To have a outline, with more than first level variable, use Lua Documentation Language to document your code as explain here.

If is still not working, please tell us with more detail want to try to do. Maybe by sharing some code, or attaching your project and EE.

Marc

[Updated on: Tue, 06 November 2012 13:26]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic:Cannot install on Eclipse Juno, Win 7 x64
Next Topic:How to Document Module's Local Function
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 17:00:25 GMT 2024