Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » General (non-technical) » Jobs and employment » Eclipse RCP Developer - Full Time - Cadence in San Jose, CA
Eclipse RCP Developer - Full Time - Cadence in San Jose, CA [message #883007] Thu, 07 June 2012 16:23 Go to next message
Missing name Mising name is currently offline Missing name Mising nameFriend
Cadence Design Systems seeks a talented Eclipse/Java GUI programmer to join a rapidly growing team in its San Jose, CA office. This is a unique opportunity to contribute to an exciting new project in the EDA (electronic design automation) domain.

Responsibilities include contributing new Eclipse GUI code written in Java and working on feature design, implementation, and optimization.

The ideal candidate will have industry experience writing GUI code in Java (Eclipse/Swing/etc). A strong plus is knowledge of electronics/EDA/embedded SW design/and or C/C++ development and debugging. BS required.

This is a full-time (not contract) position.

Please apply with resume and contact info.
Re: Eclipse RCP Developer - Full Time - Cadence in San Jose, CA [message #884349 is a reply to message #883007] Sun, 10 June 2012 22:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Steve Missing name is currently offline Steve Missing nameFriend
Hello,

This position sounds very interesting to me and I have a great deal of experience developing applications with Eclipse.

I've attached my resume. I look forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,

Stephen Williams
Re: Eclipse RCP Developer - Full Time - Cadence in San Jose, CA [message #908664 is a reply to message #883007] Wed, 05 September 2012 19:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sunny          is currently offline Sunny Friend
Hi
Could you let me know if this position is still available?
I have a 3+ years of Eclipse RCP/SWT experience with a very reputed MNC here in USA. and I do have background in EDA, VLSI

Thanks,

[Updated on: Wed, 05 September 2012 19:04]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Eclipse RCP Developer - Full Time - Cadence in San Jose, CA [message #909101 is a reply to message #908664] Thu, 06 September 2012 14:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Missing name Mising name is currently offline Missing name Mising nameFriend
Yes, please send your resume to

georgef@cadence.com

Thank you
Re: Eclipse RCP Developer - Full Time - Cadence in San Jose, CA [message #918601 is a reply to message #909101] Fri, 21 September 2012 06:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Girish Chandran is currently offline Girish ChandranFriend
Hi,

Is the job still active? I have 1.5 years of experience in using eclipse as plugin development for developing RCP based desktop application as well as developing core java application. Currently iam working in a reputed company in India.

Regards,
Girish
Re: Eclipse RCP Developer - Full Time - Cadence in San Jose, CA [message #1019379 is a reply to message #883007] Fri, 15 March 2013 15:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Krishna Singh is currently offline Krishna SinghFriend
Hi,

Senior Java developer, 9 plus years of work experience in java development, expert problem solver, extensive knowledge base adaptive to diverse situations, independent and a team worker, designed and developed numerous applications, always looking for better, faster, more stable technologies, self-motivated and results-driven leader with in-depth application development ,meeting and exceeding realistic goals and idea.

Please consider my profile if it suits with you current job opening.

Following are my key skills:
Language: Java (Core Java, Collection framework, Multithreading, RMI, JDBC), PL/SQL (Procedures, Functions, Packages)
Technologies: Eclipse plugin (SWT, EMF, GEF) JSP, Servlet, Struts Framework, XML, XSLT, XSD
Web/Application Server: Weblogic 10, Websphere 5, Tomcat
Middleware: IBM MQSeries 5, JMS
Database: Oracle 11g

Regards
Krishna Singh
Mobile: +919703800662

Re: Eclipse RCP Developer - Full Time - Cadence in San Jose, CA [message #1021236 is a reply to message #883007] Tue, 19 March 2013 17:55 Go to previous message
Jay jay.gaikar@gmail.com is currently offline Jay jay.gaikar@gmail.comFriend
Hi
Is this position still open?
I do have required experience and I would like to take this opportunity apply for this position.

Sharing my profile on mail ID mentioned above.

Thank you so much.

Regards,
Jay
Previous Topic:Looking for a Senior Eclipse Java Programmer
Next Topic:Mobile app developer for UC Berkeley startup
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 12:20:20 GMT 2024