Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » Jubula » Problem with context menus on Mac(Context Menu will not disappear)
Problem with context menus on Mac [message #882987] Thu, 07 June 2012 15:36 Go to next message
Oscar Trejo-Soria is currently offline Oscar Trejo-SoriaFriend
I am running Jubula 1.2 on my Mac, and I am doing GUI tests on a program. When I use "ub_grc_selectContextMenuEntry_byTextpath" test case, and it selects an specific option, the context menu will not disappear. This causes me problem for the next test case which is not able to perform correctly.

Any ideas?

I appreciate the help in advance.
Re: Problem with context menus on Mac [message #883252 is a reply to message #882987] Fri, 08 June 2012 06:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Alexandra Schladebeck is currently offline Alexandra SchladebeckFriend
Hi,

It sounds like this bug that we fixed and should definitely be in the 1.2 version (are you using the standalone?)
If you are sure that you are using 1.2 for the ITE, the AUT Agent and the RC RCP Plugin (if you are testing an RCP application), then please reopen the bug or file a new one with the following information:

- The toolkit you are testing (Swing, RCP ...)
- The steps you perform and the data that causes them to fail
- The error given in the test, if one occurs (or is the test step marked as successful?)
- Any relevant environment information (virtual machine, OS version etc)
- Whether the problem occurs sporadically or every time
- The log entry if it contains any information
- Information on the component you are opening the context menu on. Is it a standard component (which one?) Is it a custom component (how is it written?)
- Does the problem happen on all context menus or just this one?
- (Just to be very on the safe side) If you perform exactly the same steps manually, does the context menu behave normally?

Best regards,
Alex
Re: Problem with context menus on Mac [message #883471 is a reply to message #883252] Fri, 08 June 2012 15:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Oscar Trejo-Soria is currently offline Oscar Trejo-SoriaFriend
Thanks, I have filed the bug.
Re: Problem with context menus on Mac [message #884471 is a reply to message #883471] Mon, 11 June 2012 06:23 Go to previous message
Alexandra Schladebeck is currently offline Alexandra SchladebeckFriend
Cross reference: here is the bug.
Previous Topic:Writing extensions for custom SWT/RCP components
Next Topic:Support for external code management system?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 13:22:36 GMT 2024