Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Plugin Development Environment (PDE) » Run eclipse quickfix on a java source code using java program(Run eclipse quickfix on a java source code using java program)
Run eclipse quickfix on a java source code using java program [message #881528] Mon, 04 June 2012 19:02 Go to next message
Sharad Jain is currently offline Sharad JainFriend
Hello All,

I need to know if there exists a way wherein I can force the eclipse quickfix on a java code.

I am trying to convert a c sharp library to a java library, however when I see the output, I see that there are many quick fixes available, and I need to go to manually to all quickfixes, to sort the issues in my code.

However, I would like to know if there exists a way which allows me to fix all these errors using eclipse API.

Any discussion on this greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Fardu
Re: Run eclipse quickfix on a java source code using java program [message #881589 is a reply to message #881528] Mon, 04 June 2012 21:58 Go to previous message
Sharad Jain is currently offline Sharad JainFriend
Also, recently I encountered Class 'ValidationMarkerResolution' in org.eclipse.emf, but I am not so sure, that is this class is actually the same what I require for my purpose.

[Updated on: Mon, 04 June 2012 23:46]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic:Server and JDK Validation
Next Topic:OutlineView
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 11:05:51 GMT 2024