Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Virgo » Debugging Virgo in Spring Source Tool(I would like to debug the bundles deployed in virgo using breakpoints that I have added in STS.)
Debugging Virgo in Spring Source Tool [message #881420] Mon, 04 June 2012 14:19 Go to next message
Obiwan Kenobi is currently offline Obiwan KenobiFriend
Hi All,

I am using Spring Source tool(STS) in my local machine as development tool for all my bundles.I have mavenised all my projects in STS and used to deploy the bundles in the pickup folder of my virgo installation.

Here is wat I need

1.I start my Virgo in debugging mode using my STS (I have added the server in STS)
2.I have added many break points in my source code in STS.
3.I tried to access some of my methods which I have added breakpoints using my web application URL.

Here I would like to see the breakpoints getting called and I can debug to see object values.How can I do that?

I have added all my bundles as source to the virgo and deployed the jar files in pickup,but it doesnt stop at the breakpoints and nothing happens to debug.

Any help on this is appreciated.

Regards
Re: Debugging Virgo in Spring Source Tool [message #885527 is a reply to message #881420] Wed, 13 June 2012 07:25 Go to previous message
Glyn Normington is currently offline Glyn NormingtonFriend
You need to connect the Eclipse debugger to the Virgo process. Create a debug configuration in Eclipse and set it to debug a remote Java application.
Previous Topic:Jetty WebSocket gets slow
Next Topic:Bundlor 1.1.0.M05
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 12:05:36 GMT 2024