Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Newcomers » Newcomers » No "Android" in left list window/Preferences on Eclipse 3.7 and android SDK(Configuration Eclipse Indigo 3.7 of Android SDK on windos 7 : no "Android" in window/Preferences)
No "Android" in left list window/Preferences on Eclipse 3.7 and android SDK [message #881105] Sun, 03 June 2012 22:57 Go to next message
Dogad IX DOGOUI is currently offline Dogad IX DOGOUIFriend
hi,
I started in Android environment and I have an issue with the configuration of the Android SDK from the menu Window / Preferences of Eclipse 3.7 The installation of ADT 18, is apparently well spent because the modules
Android DDMS,
Android Development Tools
Android Hierarchy viewer and
Android TraceViewer
are listed in Eclipse Installation Details. When it comes to configure the ADT file to indicate the Android SDK, a problem arises with non apparution of "Android" in the list to the left window menu window / Preferences.
Fillez me a hand to skip this step!!

Cordialement,
Re: No "Android" in left list window/Preferences on Eclipse 3.7 and android SDK [message #881167 is a reply to message #881105] Mon, 04 June 2012 03:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
David Wegener is currently offline David WegenerFriend
On 06/03/2012 05:57 PM, Dogad IX DOGOUI wrote:
> hi,
> I started in Android environment and I have an issue with the configuration of the Android SDK from the menu Window / Preferences of Eclipse 3.7 The installation of ADT 18, is apparently well spent because the modules
> Android DDMS,
> Android Development Tools
> Android Hierarchy viewer and
> Android TraceViewer
> are listed in Eclipse Installation Details. When it comes to configure the ADT file to indicate the Android SDK, a problem arises with non apparution of "Android" in the list to the left window menu window / Preferences.
> Fillez me a hand to skip this step!!
>
> Cordialement,
Eclipse forums don't support Android. Please find an Android forum for
your question.
Re: No "Android" in left list window/Preferences on Eclipse 3.7 and android SDK [message #892839 is a reply to message #881167] Sat, 30 June 2012 07:37 Go to previous message
Nick Johnson is currently offline Nick JohnsonFriend
www talkandroid.com/guides/developer/android-sdk-install-guide/

Have a look at it....
Previous Topic:unable to create session bean in dynamic web project
Next Topic:Customize the web page editor tags
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 11:42:47 GMT 2024