Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » Jubula » Modify/check properties from eclipse -> properties view
Modify/check properties from eclipse -> properties view [message #879471] Thu, 31 May 2012 09:33 Go to next message
Martin Missing name is currently offline Martin Missing nameFriend
Hi,

I wonder if it is possible to change and check properties that are in the properties view of eclipse in a convenient way using Jubula? I have tried but not found a way to get it working.
I do not want to set the mouse pointer x and y positions for clicking on the property, want something that is more dynamic if it is possible?

Best regards,
Martin
Re: Modify/check properties from eclipse -> properties view [message #879965 is a reply to message #879471] Fri, 01 June 2012 07:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Alexandra Schladebeck is currently offline Alexandra SchladebeckFriend
Hi Martin,

My suggestions would be to try using actions for SWT Tree (tree table) combined with actions for tree / table if necessary to get to the correct item you want. Then you can move relatively to your selection using the table actions (move) with clicks to make the cell editable. I'm sure there's a nice dynamic and reusable module in there Wink

HTH,
Alex
Re: Modify/check properties from eclipse -> properties view [message #880133 is a reply to message #879965] Fri, 01 June 2012 13:45 Go to previous message
Alexandra Schladebeck is currently offline Alexandra SchladebeckFriend
To improve my own answer - you can use the Tree Table actions in the unbound_module_swt project to:
- Select a textpath / column combination
- Check the selection of something based on its column and value

The table actions don't work on the Tree Table. I noted this in this bug. The bug is now set to invalid, because what we'd actually need are specific actions for Tree Tables. If you want to help describe your use cases to help us think of useful high-level actions, then feel free to enter enhancements (with patches is good too Smile ).

Best regards,
Alex
Previous Topic:JFace ListViewer
Next Topic:Quick question about TestCase collaboration
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 12:06:27 GMT 2024