Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » General (non-technical) » Jobs and employment » author for lynda.com(Need someone to teach a course in eclipse)
author for lynda.com [message #877119] Fri, 25 May 2012 23:02 Go to next message
Mark Niemann-Ross is currently offline Mark Niemann-RossFriend
Hello,

I'm the content manager for the developer segment at lynda.com. I'm in charge of defining strategy for new classes, and then finding someone to teach.

I'm currently looking for an instructor to create a class on eclipse. Needs to speak english and live in the United States.

contact me if you are available and interested. I've subscribed to this thread and will respond to postings.

Thanks

mnr
Re: author for lynda.com [message #892657 is a reply to message #877119] Fri, 29 June 2012 03:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Praveen Missing name is currently offline Praveen Missing nameFriend
I am interested in that. If the opportunity still exists, you can drop me a mail about at pinnamur [at] gmail [dot] com
Re: author for lynda.com [message #894207 is a reply to message #877119] Sat, 07 July 2012 17:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Annamalai Mising name is currently offline Annamalai Mising nameFriend
Hey

I am an Eclipse Evangelist for the last 6yrs. Please visit my website www.ancitconsulting.com, Idnt live in US though .. if you still looking for someone do feel free to contact.

Malai
Re: author for lynda.com [message #894854 is a reply to message #877119] Tue, 10 July 2012 19:20 Go to previous message
Patrick Paulin is currently offline Patrick PaulinFriend
Hi Mark,

Are you looking for training on how to use the Eclipse IDE or on how to use Eclipse frameworks (RCP, etc.)? If it's the latter, I'd be happy to talk about putting a course together for you.

Regards,

--- Patrick

Patrick Paulin
Eclipse RCP/OSGi Trainer and Consultant
Modular Mind, Ltd.

patrick@modumind.com
www.modumind.com
twitter.com/pjpaulin
linkedin.com/in/pjpaulin
Previous Topic:Software Engineer III, Java, Eclipse Plugin Dev, Direct Hire, Dallas, Texas
Next Topic:Technical consultant role - Philippines (BPM/BIRT)
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 18 15:19:30 GMT 2024