Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » Jubula » Can't import sample projects..
Can't import sample projects.. [message #875516] Tue, 22 May 2012 22:15 Go to next message
Miles Parker is currently offline Miles ParkerFriend
Hi,

When I try to import the sample projects, console gives me the error below. The only thing I can think of that might be different from general case is that I've tried bot the ITE and Eclipse feature installation. I tried creating a new embedded database in the preferences, but that is failing in the same way..

cheers,

Miles

Project "Samples" in version 6.0 requires the following project(s):
- project "bound_modules_samples" in version 6.0
- project "unbound_modules_concrete" in version 6.0
Finished reading projects.
Importing bound_modules_samples_6.0...
The import of project "bound_modules_samples" failed.
There is already a project "bound_modules_samples" in version 6.0 in the Database.
Finished importing bound_modules_samples_6.0.
Importing Samples_6.0...
The import of project "Samples" failed.
There is already a project "Samples" in version 6.0 in the Database.
Finished importing Samples_6.0.
Finished importing projects.
Re: Can't import sample projects.. [message #875665 is a reply to message #875516] Wed, 23 May 2012 06:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Alexandra Schladebeck is currently offline Alexandra SchladebeckFriend
Hi,

The console information means that the project has already been imported into the database. If you select "Test - > Open", then you can see a list of project in the database and open one of them.

HTH,
Alex
Re: Can't import sample projects.. [message #875666 is a reply to message #875516] Wed, 23 May 2012 06:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Achim Loerke is currently offline Achim LoerkeFriend

Actually you can ignore the messages. They are just telling you that some projects are already in the database. This is often the case with preloaded library projects. The Samples project and its prerequisites should be in the db.

Achim
Re: Can't import sample projects.. [message #875969 is a reply to message #875666] Wed, 23 May 2012 16:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Miles Parker is currently offline Miles ParkerFriend
Thanks. The Test.. Open was the part that I was missing. The manual wasn't clear on this but I thought that they opened automatically at that point.
Re: Can't import sample projects.. [message #876693 is a reply to message #875969] Fri, 25 May 2012 05:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Alexandra Schladebeck is currently offline Alexandra SchladebeckFriend
If one project is successfully imported, yes, it opens automatically. If the project is already in the database (i.e. the import does not take place), then it is not automatically opened. You could open an enhancement for that.

Best regards,
Alex
Re: Can't import sample projects.. [message #876699 is a reply to message #876693] Fri, 25 May 2012 06:22 Go to previous message
Achim Loerke is currently offline Achim LoerkeFriend

If you are importing several projects (as it was the case here) no project will be opened regardless of success or failure.

Achim

Previous Topic:Mac can't open h2 database
Next Topic:Mac JRE and classpath settings
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 18 04:07:54 GMT 2024