Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Rich Client Platform (RCP) » SWT Browser : HTML content selection use case
SWT Browser : HTML content selection use case [message #874351] Sun, 20 May 2012 16:34 Go to next message
Maqsood Ahmed is currently offline Maqsood AhmedFriend
Hi all,

I used the SWT browser in my editor.

i would like to do :

Drag drop Controls like buttons,other UI controls onto SWT browser from tray/pallette , browser then will show the visualization of the same in it.

Are there any hooks where i can allow selection of HTML entities? On Selection i would like to show properties of the HTML control.
If possible it would be great to allow resize/change position of controls in the browser.

Are these things feasible to do using SWT browser? Or have i chosen the wrong widget?

Thanks
Mak

Re: SWT Browser : HTML content selection use case [message #883831 is a reply to message #874351] Sat, 09 June 2012 14:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Maqsood Ahmed is currently offline Maqsood AhmedFriend
Hello guys,
I found out what i was looking for

We must use JQuery / JS Libraries and make the UI interactive.
Re: SWT Browser : HTML content selection use case [message #1057794 is a reply to message #874351] Wed, 08 May 2013 19:11 Go to previous message
Pavan D is currently offline Pavan DFriend
Hello Ahmed,..

I have a similar usecase that seems interesting and challenging and similar to the one you posted here. We have to enable drag and drop from an eclipse view [swt] onto a web page that is gonna displayed in STW Browser.

Could you please share if you have any useful information/resources on this one.

Thanks,
Pavan.
Previous Topic:Custom XML content type source validation in Eclipse RCP
Next Topic:Confusion about RCP 3.x and 4.x
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 16 12:41:20 GMT 2024