Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » Jubula » Jubula Eclipse Plugin??(Still exists Jubula Eclipse Plugin or only Jubula Standalone version?)
Jubula Eclipse Plugin?? [message #874237] Sun, 20 May 2012 08:34 Go to next message
Marco Antonio Cintra is currently offline Marco Antonio CintraFriend
I installed the Jubula plugin on Eclipse, but i dont know how do I start the Jubula plugin... because dont appears any button of Jubula at Eclipse... I got success at install and start the Jubula Standalone version (300+ MB), but not the plugin... the plugin still works/exists at Eclipse? The plugin contains all the features that the Standalone version have?

Thank you very much!
Re: Jubula Eclipse Plugin?? [message #874535 is a reply to message #874237] Mon, 21 May 2012 05:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Alexandra Schladebeck is currently offline Alexandra SchladebeckFriend
Hi,

Yes, you can also run Jubula as a plugin. Further information on what is contained in Eclipse for Testers, and in the installable Jubula Features is on the download page.

Hope that helps,
Alex
Re: Jubula Eclipse Plugin?? [message #874907 is a reply to message #874535] Mon, 21 May 2012 19:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well, it's necessary the Tester version of Eclipse (Eclipse for Testers)? I installed the Jubula Plugin in my Eclipse Indigo, but, I'll say again, I don't see any button or new menu for Jubula Plugin. I have tried to find some info about this at Jubula Documentation, but without success.

Thanks again!
Re: Jubula Eclipse Plugin?? [message #874924 is a reply to message #874907] Mon, 21 May 2012 20:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Reto Weiss is currently offline Reto WeissFriend
Look for the 'Functional Test' perspectives - there are three specific perspectives provided with Jubula plug-ins.
Re: Jubula Eclipse Plugin?? [message #874928 is a reply to message #874924] Mon, 21 May 2012 20:16 Go to previous message
Thank you very much, Weiss! The problems were because the inative perspectives!

TOPIC DONE!!
Previous Topic:Upcoming events
Next Topic:How to set variables when using Excel as source
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 20:53:00 GMT 2024