Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » Ecore Tools » [Resolved] EMF diagram editor for Juno ?(How-to open diagrams created with Indigo, using Juno ...)
[Resolved] EMF diagram editor for Juno ? [message #873154] Thu, 17 May 2012 15:50 Go to next message
Bernard Sarter is currently offline Bernard SarterFriend
Hello,

Up to now, I'm using Indigo 3.7.2 and the graphical EMF diagram editor part of Ecore-Tools to edit my EMF model. (I open the mymodel.ecore_diag file with an editor named "Ecore Diagram Editing".

I tried to move to latest Eclipse 4.2 / Juno version I20120503, installed the EMF SDK and Ecore Tools ... but I wasn't able to find a suitable graphical editor, able to open my existing ecore_diag file.

May be I'm doing something wrong, or may be it's just because final Juno is not yet availble, but I would be sure that I will be able to reuse my existing files with final Juno .... Can someone confirm this expectation ?

Thanks,
Bernard.

[Updated on: Fri, 25 May 2012 20:10]

Report message to a moderator

Re: EMF diagram editor for Juno ? [message #877059 is a reply to message #873154] Fri, 25 May 2012 20:09 Go to previous message
Bernard Sarter is currently offline Bernard SarterFriend
Ok, with the latest update (I20120518-2145), the EMF editor is back and seems to work fine again;

Thanks to the Ecore-Tools dev. team & best regards,
Bernard.
Previous Topic:[Texo] Hard-coded date time format ...
Next Topic:How to create a user defined attribute
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 23 08:42:47 GMT 2024