Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » EGit / JGit » How to bring back a project from local repository to workspace
How to bring back a project from local repository to workspace [message #873013] Thu, 17 May 2012 10:14 Go to next message
amit kumar is currently offline amit kumarFriend
My eclipse workspace is c:\wamp\www. my local repositry at is C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\git\test. when i do team->share project in eclipse, project from my workspace is moved to repositry and i can't run my project after that. Now i want my project back in my workspace from repository so that i can make changes, debug and run. How can i do this?

Any help is highly appreciated

Regards,
Amit
Re: How to bring back a project from local repository to workspace [message #874341 is a reply to message #873013] Sun, 20 May 2012 15:55 Go to previous message
R Shapiro is currently offline R ShapiroFriend
Are you running 'share project' because you imported a project and egit didn't recognize it as a Git project? That means you used one of the forms of import that doesn't work. This is a known egit bug, widely discussed here. The fix is to re-import using one of the forms that does work, for example the right-click menu option "import Projects..." on entries in the 'Git Repositories' view

If you're running 'share project' for some other reason, what would that be?

Previous Topic:project decorations still broken with local tracking
Next Topic:Recommended Git Repository layout for multi-project workspace?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 06:18:12 GMT 2024