Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » Jubula » Testing visibility of views(Testing view visibility )
Testing visibility of views [message #872305] Tue, 15 May 2012 21:40 Go to next message
Amanda Mitchell is currently offline Amanda MitchellFriend
I just started using Jubula to test my rcp application. It has an editor portion and several side view that are layered in tabs. These tab are always enabled, since the user can access them at any point, but they are not always visible since they stack on each other.
I am looking for advice on how to test if a tab is hidden or visible, in order to determine if the correct perspective has been reset.
Re: Testing visibility of views [message #872440 is a reply to message #872305] Wed, 16 May 2012 06:02 Go to previous message
Alexandra Schladebeck is currently offline Alexandra SchladebeckFriend
Hi,

I don't think there is anything out of the box that will check the visibility of a tab (e.g. by name) within a tabbed pane.

What you could do though, with the actions available, would be to check the selection of the tabbed pane by name that you expect to be there. If only one tabbed pane is visible per folder at a time in your application, then it could be logical that if you select index 1 within the tabbed folder, then check the selection by name that you would get the same information as you would if you checked this visibility.

HTH,
Alex
Previous Topic:Mapping Problem Jlabel & JTable in tabbed panel/panel
Next Topic:Replace text of url leads to incorrect url
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 02:26:52 GMT 2024