Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Language IDEs » Java Development Tools (JDT) » Integrate a barcode generator in my java program
Integrate a barcode generator in my java program [message #870878] Thu, 10 May 2012 07:10 Go to next message
Victoria wiliam is currently offline Victoria wiliamFriend
Hi,all. I wanna integrate barcode generator in my Java project. Do you have any ideas on how to generate a specific barcode using a barcode generator into a Java program which can be easily read out with a barcode read
Re: Integrate a barcode generator in my java program [message #870922 is a reply to message #870878] Thu, 10 May 2012 09:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Gabriel wiliam is currently offline Gabriel wiliamFriend
I suggest, you need to get the details on your barcode generator. I guess each of them has their characteristics and need to be handled in different ways.
Re: Integrate a barcode generator in my java program [message #871127 is a reply to message #870922] Fri, 11 May 2012 03:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
linda joucs is currently offline linda joucsFriend
I have ever seen some jar files included in the java barcode generation package which can be easily added into the java program...You may try the jar file and add it into your java application.
Re: Integrate a barcode generator in my java program [message #871145 is a reply to message #870878] Fri, 11 May 2012 07:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
rufus david is currently offline rufus davidFriend
Search for "executable jar" and just run a main method of some class inside your java program which can support you do what you want.And make sure which barcode type you will choose.
Re: Integrate a barcode generator in my java program [message #900978 is a reply to message #871145] Thu, 09 August 2012 09:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lighting wang is currently offline lighting wangFriend
Right. i have ever met this situation and i found a barcode solution from Terrek.com. Its Java Barcode generator can be easily integrate barcoding features into you Java applications. You may try the FREE version.
Re: Integrate a barcode generator in my java program [message #993968 is a reply to message #870878] Wed, 26 December 2012 02:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Becky Mars is currently offline Becky MarsFriend
I happen to know a barcode generator for java, but I am not sure it works for your project.Here a link that you could use a free trial package.
www.barcodelib.com/java_barcode/main.html
Re: Integrate a barcode generator in my java program [message #1007221 is a reply to message #870878] Tue, 05 February 2013 06:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
johanson alex is currently offline johanson alexFriend
I am using the Barcode Generator for Java.
I think it's easy to control, meybe you can have a try this component.www.businessrefinery.com/products/barcode/main.html
If you need to read the barcode , you should use USB.
Hope it helps!
Re: Integrate a barcode generator in my java program [message #1220324 is a reply to message #870878] Wed, 11 December 2013 06:49 Go to previous message
leona lewis is currently offline leona lewisFriend
is there any java barcode reader ?
Previous Topic:Variable View doesnt behave as I expect
Next Topic:From String signature to o.e.j.internal.compiler.lookup.TypeBinding?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 05:28:05 GMT 2024