Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » GMF (Graphical Modeling Framework) » Diagram partitioning(How to spread one model into two diagrams.)
Diagram partitioning [message #870338] Mon, 07 May 2012 17:02 Go to next message
Ondra Netocny is currently offline Ondra NetocnyFriend
Hello!
I am working on gmf application. I have one complex ecore model and one finished diagram tool. But now I woul like to create a sub diagram which will include some features frome ecore that are not in first diagram. I have followed wiki.eclipse.org/Diagram_Partitioning and www.jevon.org/wiki/GMF_Diagram_Partitioning turorial, but I am still having problem to configure gmfgens files right. I am still getting exceptions from OpenDiagramEditPolicy such a "Can't open diagram". I think that problem is somewhere in gmfgen files. I would be gratefull for any kind of help.
Ondra
Re: Diagram partitioning [message #918812 is a reply to message #870338] Fri, 21 September 2012 11:19 Go to previous message
Dan Tololoi is currently offline Dan TololoiFriend

Hello .. I found this proposal
http://www.eclipse.org/forums/index.php/m/918782/#msg_918782

but still the newly created diagram has the problem that each inserted element in it will be displayed to the initial diagram.

Did you find a different solution for this?
Many thanks in advance!
Previous Topic:integrating GMF editor in a wizard
Next Topic:Re:Bug: visual diagram properties automatically updated based on the values of semantic element
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 12:33:28 GMT 2024