Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » WindowBuilder » How can I bind a TreeViewer with a EMF Model ?
How can I bind a TreeViewer with a EMF Model ? [message #869862] Fri, 04 May 2012 15:01 Go to next message
Cristiano Gavião is currently offline Cristiano GaviãoFriend
Hi,

I would like to use WindowBuilder to bind a TreeViewer with a ecore model Elist.

Could someone point me to some example or docs?

I've tried to use the Jface databinding wizard, but it doesn't have a treeviewer in the widgets list to choose.

So, I've tried to create a binding manually selecting the input property of a treeviewer and employees() method of a Company class. I could start the binding dialog, but I can't select any Bean in it(nothing is presented for me and my bundles are perfectly imported in manifest).

I've tried to open the official emf databinding example in windowbuilder editor but it doesn't recognize the bindings Sad

thanks for any tip...

regards,
Cristiano
Re: How can I bind a TreeViewer with a EMF Model ? [message #870345 is a reply to message #869862] Mon, 07 May 2012 17:30 Go to previous message
Cristiano Gavião is currently offline Cristiano GaviãoFriend
Just for future needing,

I've found this page that explains a little bit how to deal with TreeViewers and help me to accomplish the binding.

And the problem of not showing the Beans list was resolved after have created a new workspace and imported the projects again.

regards,

Cristiano
Previous Topic:Need help with an internal error issue
Next Topic:DesignPage, Exception during constructor evaluation
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 00:03:27 GMT 2024