Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » GMF (Graphical Modeling Framework) » Multiline direct label editing not working in Mac Cocoa(Strange behaviour of label editing in Mac Cocoa)
Multiline direct label editing not working in Mac Cocoa [message #859558] Fri, 27 April 2012 17:48 Go to next message
CathyScott Mising name is currently offline CathyScott Mising nameFriend
I'm not sure if this is a GMF or SWT issue. Even if it is an SWT bug I would be very interested to hear of a work around for the problem.

I have an RCP app based on GMF and Indigo. In the graphical editor I have a multiline label.
Multiline editing of the label works perfectly in Windows and Mac Carbon but not in Mac Cocoa.

I have checked the GMF examples - in particular the Logic example and this shows the same problem.

For example, the Text and Note tools are examples of multiline editing. On Windows and Mac Carbon, Ctrl+Enter adds a manual line break.

On Mac Cocoa, only a single line is ever displayed.
Re: Multiline direct label editing not working in Mac Cocoa [message #880247 is a reply to message #859558] Fri, 01 June 2012 17:46 Go to previous message
Aurélien Pupier is currently offline Aurélien PupierFriend

Hi,

I think that we deal with this kind of issue, see this class. The idea is to use another Direct Editor.

regards,

Aurélien Pupier - Red Hat
Senior Software Engineer in Fuse Tooling team
Previous Topic:Integrating a GMF editor in JFace editor.
Next Topic:hide specific model elements
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 12:08:08 GMT 2024