Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Rich Client Platform (RCP) » Logback configuration(How to setup logback configuration with RCP)
Logback configuration [message #846665] Mon, 16 April 2012 14:58
Michael Kurecka is currently offline Michael KureckaFriend
I'm working on a RCP application created by someone else and I'm trying to get the logging to log to a file. Some items are logged to .log file but several I only see when running through eclipse. logback.classic, logback.core, slf4j.api and slf4j.nop are in the target under components/logging/plugins directory. These items are all listed in the product file as dependencies and each bundle has org.slf4j as a imported package. I've tried placing the logback.xml file at the root, in the source directory, etc. but that didn't work. I've tried creating a fragment with logback.core as the host plugin and logback.xml in the src directory but that didn't work. I'm not a RCP expert and I'm at a lost as to what to do to get logback to read its configuration since it seems to be working but using the default configuration.
Previous Topic:rcp standalone view--how to show hidden titles at runtime
Next Topic:JasperWave 0.9.5: external style templates, JasperReports Server, JavaBean data source
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 18:53:59 GMT 2024