Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » GMF (Graphical Modeling Framework) » Exception while generating the code
Exception while generating the code [message #846635] Mon, 16 April 2012 12:33 Go to next message
gaurav dubey is currently offline gaurav dubeyFriend
Hi,

I am using GMF with eclipse indigo, While generating the diagram code i am getting an exception which is mentioned below:

Problems while generating code
Exception (Can't evaluate LET expression: actual variable type is not assignable to declared one:in xpt::editor::DiagramEditorUtil, line 254) while generating code
Can't evaluate LET expression: actual variable type is not assignable to declared one:in xpt::editor::DiagramEditorUtil, line 254

I thought there can be problem in model, so tried to validate it and regenerating the code thrice, but same exception.

What could be reason for this?

Please help me in the same.

Regards
Gaurav

Re: Exception while generating the code [message #860904 is a reply to message #846635] Sat, 28 April 2012 09:08 Go to previous message
Arthur Daussy is currently offline Arthur DaussyFriend
Hi,
I encounter the same some weeks ago. This a problem in your model that is not detected by the validator. For me the problem was in gmfmap a node were referecing an element that was after.

Sorry I can't help you more. But I think it's a problem in your model.

Regards
Previous Topic:Adding buttons to the elements
Next Topic:View FillStyle
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 07:30:31 GMT 2024