Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » GMF (Graphical Modeling Framework) » how to use connection to express parent-child relationship in GMF(express parent-child relationship using connection)
how to use connection to express parent-child relationship in GMF [message #844854] Sat, 14 April 2012 12:40 Go to next message
pan lee is currently offline pan leeFriend
I want to design a feature modeling tool by using GMF, and I'm wondering if it is possible to use connection to express parent-child relationship,instead of compartment.If it is possible,then how to do it.
Re: how to use connection to express parent-child relationship in GMF [message #848104 is a reply to message #844854] Wed, 18 April 2012 00:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Martin P. Minguell is currently offline Martin P. MinguellFriend
Yes is possible.

You should check the phantom nodes concept.
Re: how to use connection to express parent-child relationship in GMF [message #848470 is a reply to message #848104] Wed, 18 April 2012 08:54 Go to previous message
Ralph Gerbig is currently offline Ralph GerbigFriend
Hi Martin,

all references I know to phantom nodes is this from eugenia: http://www.eclipse.org/epsilon/doc/articles/eugenia-phantom-nodes/ Do you know a better one? I think it is hard to find something on this topic.

Cheers,

Ralph
Previous Topic:GMF
Next Topic:The relationship between EditParts and DiagramGlobalActionHandler?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 18:21:46 GMT 2024