Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » GMF (Graphical Modeling Framework) » Problems with shared editing domain
Problems with shared editing domain [message #844119] Fri, 13 April 2012 18:02 Go to next message
Snakebyte Missing name is currently offline Snakebyte Missing nameFriend
Hello, i got a question when using a shared editing domain.

I simply created a new EditingDomain and followed the steps mentioned here :

http://wiki.eclipse.org/Graphical_Modeling_Framework/Tips

So i have a registered EditingDomain used for all editors.
Afterwars i removed all calls to resource.unload(); und editingDomain.dipose() and everything worked well. Instead of one :

When i got 3 opened editors and change one of them followed by an Eclipse Save Action everything is saved. I understand that is because of the SharedEditingDomain. But when i now switch the editor to any of the other opened ones i always get the annoying File Changed Dialog, where i can choose to load changes on the filesystem.

How can i prevent my generated editor to show this dialog ? As i see the file dont really change. There must be a flag anywhere in my generated editor that set any special attribute that this Dialog is triggered.

Can somebody tell me where i can remove this ?

Re: Problems with shared editing domain [message #848815 is a reply to message #844119] Wed, 18 April 2012 15:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jan-Patrick Osterloh is currently offline Jan-Patrick OsterlohFriend
Hi,

where you be able to fix this? I have the same problem with my editor. Help would be appreciated.

Kind regards
Jan-Patrick
Re: Problems with shared editing domain [message #870649 is a reply to message #844119] Wed, 09 May 2012 08:26 Go to previous message
mohamed ahmed is currently offline mohamed ahmedFriend
hi,

I also created a SharedEditingDomain using the same link.
after running my editors, i wanna know how to access to the editingDomain after running
i.e where can i see the file which represent the editingDomain.

Best regards
Previous Topic:Search Functionality in GMF Diagrams
Next Topic:Generating the diagram of an existing domain model
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Apr 24 19:00:35 GMT 2024