Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Language IDEs » ServerTools (WTP) » Code generation in Web Page Editor
Code generation in Web Page Editor [message #840674] Tue, 10 April 2012 11:15 Go to next message
chavi   is currently offline chavi Friend
I have added custom component in Web Page Editor.
Now i want to generate code as soon as i drop the component to Editor.I am analyzing WPE Source code and found out that its using DOM Structure for synchronization in between design and source page.But i am not able to find out the mechanism through which it synchronizing both of them.
Can anyone please explain me that from where i have to start generate my own component code.
I have extended dropCustomizer but what next.How to synchronize and create figure according to that?
Please Help.
Re: Code generation in Web Page Editor [message #875260 is a reply to message #840674] Tue, 22 May 2012 12:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Slawek L is currently offline Slawek LFriend
hello Chavi, could You give me repository location? I checked :pserver:anonymous@dev.eclipse.org:/cvsroot/eclipse and I didn't find.
Best regards
Slawek
Re: Code generation in Web Page Editor [message #875621 is a reply to message #875260] Wed, 23 May 2012 03:29 Go to previous message
chavi   is currently offline chavi Friend
To get the source code in Eclipse Go to Plugin View --> org.eclipse.jst.pagedesigner -->Right Click -->ImportAs --> Project from a repository.
Previous Topic:Web Page Editor Source Code [repository]
Next Topic:Eclipse Indigo & Oracle oc4j 10.1.3.5
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 11:36:47 GMT 2024