Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Newcomers » Newcomers » Run As Configurations -> Java Application -> Display my_project_name (2)
Run As Configurations -> Java Application -> Display my_project_name (2) [message #836764] Wed, 04 April 2012 22:18 Go to next message
roy lou is currently offline roy louFriend
Eclipse Indigo SR2
JDK & JRE 1.7
Tomcat 7.0.26

I have created a project called "Jdbc2SqlByConnURL" and a class called "Jdbc2SqlByConnURL.java" under a package. I created & removed it several times without any issue. But since yesterday I created it again using every thing the same, then I noticed that my Run As Configurations...\Java Application showing "Jdbc2SqlByConnURL (2)". But there is no "Jdbc2SqlByConnURL" or "Jdbc2SqlByConnURL (1)". I have tried deleting it, creating everying from scratch, restart Eclipse, reboot PC and none of them will fix the issue. It seems somewhere in Eclipse has marked the existence of "Jdbc2SqlByConnURL" and "Jdbc2SqlByConnURL (1)". Please advise! Thanks!
Re: Run As Configurations -> Java Application -> Display my_project_name (2) [message #836771 is a reply to message #836764] Wed, 04 April 2012 22:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I did, however, create the same "Jdbc2SqlByConnURL.java" files under two different project names. I don't know if that's the reason. But I still don't know how to fix it.
Re: Run As Configurations -> Java Application -> Display my_project_name (2) [message #837301 is a reply to message #836764] Thu, 05 April 2012 13:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Michael Rennie is currently offline Michael RennieFriend
Check the filtering options in the dialog - according to your screen shot there are 3 items filtered from the view.

To check what is filtered use the icon on the most right-hand-side of the tree toolbar and try turning off filters to see if your configurations show up again.

By default, the dialog filters out configurations associstaed with closed projects and deleted / unavailable resources.

Here is some more info about the filtering options: http://help.eclipse.org/helios/index.jsp?topic=%2Forg.eclipse.jdt.doc.user%2Freference%2Fpreferences%2Frun-debug%2Fref-launch_configurations.htm
Re: Run As Configurations -> Java Application -> Display my_project_name (2) [message #837699 is a reply to message #837301] Fri, 06 April 2012 01:33 Go to previous message
Thank you! I have successfully removed the instances by unchecking all the other filter options in [Run Configuration].
Previous Topic:Zend Debugger
Next Topic:[JAVA] Importing Jars
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 20 00:19:53 GMT 2024