Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Virgo » Access rules in bundle dependencies which can't be changed
Access rules in bundle dependencies which can't be changed [message #836188] Wed, 04 April 2012 07:19 Go to next message
Alexey Romanov is currently offline Alexey RomanovFriend
I have a bundle implementing JSR-275 in my repository, so it exports javax.measure, javax.measure.converter, javax.measure.quantity, and javax.measure.unit. I also have several projects depending on this bundle via Bundle Dependencies container. Suddenly after cleaning the workspace one of them failed to compile with the error message

Access restriction: The type Quantity is not accessible due to restriction on required library W:\1\virgo-tomcat-server-3.0.0.RELEASE\repository\usr\ru.focusmedia.jsr-275_1.0.0.jar

On checking, somehow this project got these access rules for ru.focusmedia.jsr-275_1.0.0.jar:
Accessible: javax/measure/*
Accessible: javax/measure/unit/*
Forbidden: **/*

Other projects in the same workspace (which compile without errors) include Accessible: javax/measure/converter/* and Accessible: javax/measure/quantity/*. I can add these rules manually, but it doesn't stick; after I press OK and reopen Java Build Path, the rules have not changed. Any ideas how this could be fixed?
Re: Access rules in bundle dependencies which can't be changed [message #873429 is a reply to message #836188] Fri, 18 May 2012 08:06 Go to previous message
Glyn Normington is currently offline Glyn NormingtonFriend
I ran into something similar the other day. The fix was to add package imports to my bundle manifest.
Previous Topic:Osgi bug in log4j prevents osgi unaware web-app from startup
Next Topic:Resolving uses violations
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 18 15:29:47 GMT 2024