Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Language IDEs » Java Development Tools (JDT) » How to remove a previously added decorator on a resource([org.eclipse.ui] )
How to remove a previously added decorator on a resource [message #835513] Tue, 03 April 2012 10:27 Go to next message
Fabrice Marcelin is currently offline Fabrice MarcelinFriend

Hello,

Does anyone here knows how to remove a particular decorator on a resource? I extended org.eclipse.ui.decorators to my project and created a class that implements ILightweightLabelDecorator. In the decorator class I tested if the entry was a project and other test before calling decorator.addOverlay(). I did not implemented the other class since they are not helping me.
Any idea, resources, comment would greatly help.

Best,
Re: How to remove a previously added decorator on a resource [message #835638 is a reply to message #835513] Tue, 03 April 2012 13:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
David Wegener is currently offline David WegenerFriend
This question should probably be asked in the Eclipse Platform forum.
Re: How to remove a previously added decorator on a resource [message #835784 is a reply to message #835638] Tue, 03 April 2012 17:05 Go to previous message
Fabrice Marcelin is currently offline Fabrice MarcelinFriend

@David I felt like I asked the question in the wrong group but couldn't find the UI forum, so I asked it in JDT.
Previous Topic:Not finding method references with generics
Next Topic:Eclipse Start Up
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 18 19:06:57 GMT 2024