Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Language IDEs » Java Development Tools (JDT) » BugZilla... Is It Being Actioned?
BugZilla... Is It Being Actioned? [message #834017] Sun, 01 April 2012 09:07 Go to next message
Jason TeagleFriend
This might seem a daft question, but are the items listed in BugZilla actually being addressed? Not trying to be funny here, but for example, bug #113544 was logged back in 2005, and yet the latest version of Galileo still has the bug. I realise there are priorities and lots of things to work on and all that but still... 6 years is a long time to wait for a small bug to be fixed Smile
Re: BugZilla... Is It Being Actioned? [message #834756 is a reply to message #834017] Mon, 02 April 2012 11:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Satyam Kandula is currently offline Satyam KandulaFriend
Bugzilla actions are definitely being addressed. Somebody will fix a bug if they think that is really important or if they have some time to. If you want this bug to be fixed, convince somebody to fix this or provide a patch Smile. You can use bugzilla for the discussions. In this case as there is no discussion since 2006, it probably means not many are interested and hence no committer or contributor showed interest.
Re: BugZilla... Is It Being Actioned? [message #835017 is a reply to message #834756] Mon, 02 April 2012 17:34 Go to previous message
Jason TeagleFriend
Thanks for the reply. Good to know it is still being worked on {;v) I'll give the patch idea a go, but don't get your hopes up!
Previous Topic:Where can I get the test plugins?
Next Topic:app engine req.getParameter with type float
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 17:28:53 GMT 2024