Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Language IDEs » Java Development Tools (JDT) » Indigo update site "Pending..." forever and "Failed to read repository"
Indigo update site "Pending..." forever and "Failed to read repository" [message #833185] Sat, 31 March 2012 03:59 Go to next message
Brent Barre is currently offline Brent BarreFriend
Yeah I know it's been asked before, but I apparently I need to be walked through this, because I feel I've tried all the solutions.

Some of my info:
Eclipse Indigo (neither regular nor EE is working)
Windows 7
I'm a home user, not behind a proxy that I know of, but I am behind a router.

What I've tried:
Reloaded, removed, and re-added the Indigo update site.
Unchecked "Contact all update sites"
Jumped around the "Native", and "Direct"-like settings in Network Connections or whatever it's called in the preferences menu.

Thanks in advance!
Re: Indigo update site "Pending..." forever and "Failed to read repository" [message #833188 is a reply to message #833185] Sat, 31 March 2012 04:03 Go to previous message
Brent Barre is currently offline Brent BarreFriend
Oh and I did by some miracle get the update site to work a few hours ago, after pending a long time and trying different stuff. Then I got another "Failed to read repository" when trying to get an SVN connector! Everything dealing with plugins is just so slow. Is Eclipse broken or am I just unlucky?
Previous Topic:Why can I see source of (e.g.) DefaultClassLoader in "Open Type" but not in debugger?
Next Topic:Problems with BUILD
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 10:24:03 GMT 2024